View Poll Results: What would you like to see in your kingdom?

Voters
304. You may not vote on this poll
  • Third kitchen

193 63.49%
  • Petal trade

85 27.96%
  • Item drops from Sabine's House

132 43.42%
  • Caravan Outpost - can trigger caravan quests for random rewards

96 31.58%
  • Lost and found office - characters report lost items and reward for finding them

114 37.50%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle: Poll and Suggestion Thread - 9 December 2013

Farm Supplier
    Here's a but of a different idea...
    How about a "cash cow" a cow that you can purchase with gems that is going to drop gems every time you collect. I'd spend gems on something that I was certainly going to get my investment back and then some.

Farm Supplier
    Autocorrect got the best of me... Should be BIT not but

Fashion Designer
    Agreeing with what some others have written, scrap the 3rd kitchen and add a queue feature to the crafting buildings (kitchen/workshop/potion/forge/loveshack) and stack up 2 or three deep, collect when you get back like Farm Story.

For the trading with other players, I had previously suggested (in a prior poll) turning the Marketplace building into an actual Marketplace, allowing buys/sells for set quantities of items, and have the buy/sell prices fluctuate based on global market demand. Everyone selling wheat, price goes down. Everyone wants silver, price goes up. Demand drops, price goes back down. Better to use an existing building and just extend the functionality, the coding involved would not be that hard.

Liking the item drop from Sabina's house, all that is dropped now is a small amount of coins, I almost never collect from that building as it isn't worth the energy spend. A princess should drop precious items, gems, silver, etc.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by morgaine2005 View Post
    1) Similar to how the Jeweler already works, giving out jewels as a rare drop, it would be great if the other Royal buildings gave out rare drops as well. The Conservatory could give out petals or maybe sap; the Cathedral could give out earth wisps or even lanterns; the Observatory could give out rare metals (mithril, adamant) or rare items like mermaid scales, etc. These could be super-rare drops, but it would be nice if Royal buildings were good for more than just coins & royal points.
    I would love to see something like this!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by m1stery View Post
    I would love to see something like this!
    The theater could drop ham!

Executive Chef
    I would love to be able to gift neighbours gems.

New Resident
    I would like to see the royal buildings drop more than coins, as much material and time it takes to build them they should give more. There should be a trade that offers more than one ticket since we have expansions that need more than one. I like the idea of splitting up the inventory items into the category's that are availble. Offer more useful new buildings/decorations, Although I like the new goals, if the building/decoration does not offer royal points or drop more than coins, I will put it in storage. A third kitchen would be useful, the jimboser suggestion of a buy/sell at the market would be great.
    Last but not least, make rare drops rare not impossible.... waiting months for an item to drop is rude to the people who dedicate their time to play the game.

Here are my suggestions:

1. More gifts to neighbors
    2. Even though we have expansions now, I wish for the long term players there was even more space to place all the buildings and decorations in the kingdom to kind of show off what you have in a manner you like.
    3. I wish you could sell, or give stuff away you don't need anymore.
    4. I wish I could see at what level I am (more than 30)
    5. If you have 4 hearts in the social bar, you get a gift for it.
    6. More walls.

For me point 1 and 2 are the most important ones.

Banned
    I love the idea of using the Marketplace (just like Farm Story 2) to sell items that I don't need! I always have excess Truffles that I max out over 99 all the time (not having enough bacon, sadly, to use the kitchen to get rid of them at times) and I would love to sell half of them off to the people who need it. My Sir Piggleworth always drops Truffles and I have no use for them whatsoever... On the other hand, I'm always short on saps, and I would love to buy them.

Improved item drop for the Sawmill would be nice. Having it at level 4 but not dropping more saps is kinda annoying... Or add a sap tree that we can grow with guaranteed saps drop per chop.

Adding queue to the kitchen/workshop/potion shop would be nice as well.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by BriarAvenue View Post
    There should be a way for those to complete their unfinished requests.
    What's the point for them to leave half finished idle buildings in their kingdoms?
    I've seen some new neighbours starting those undertakings unaware of their limited resources and got stuck.
    There should be a way for them to complete though taking longer time maybe.
    E.g. Like requesting neighbours for surplus items similar to farm story.
    Saw the pergola is available for purchase, but does that means people who are half way
    will get it fully completed with 200 gems or they need to pay less because they already upgrade
    to certain levels? Or they are getting a new one, and hv to go through the upgrade all over again?
    I believe the 2nd way is a more equitable solution that will attract people to opt the purchase.

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast