View Poll Results: What would you like to see in your kingdom?

Voters
304. You may not vote on this poll
  • Third kitchen

193 63.49%
  • Petal trade

85 27.96%
  • Item drops from Sabine's House

132 43.42%
  • Caravan Outpost - can trigger caravan quests for random rewards

96 31.58%
  • Lost and found office - characters report lost items and reward for finding them

114 37.50%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle: Poll and Suggestion Thread - 9 December 2013

Rhino Keeper
    Additional shard(s) which will allow for increased drop rate of tree and/or stones. Much like the Aquifer shard you would get more sap and living wood and/or iron, mithril, jewels, silver etc...

Also a 1/3 energy return on tree and/or stone taps would be cool as well.

My gripe would mostly be about sap. As it is used in more crafting areas then any other resource (maybe not water but it has a shard) it is difficult to keep stocked. So a shard which helps that would be awesome. I am not as concerned with stone products as I have 4 mines to draw from. Sap is another story.

Rhino Keeper
    The ability to gift more neighbours,as I feel horrible receiving gifts when I have already sent out my 3 gifts for the day.

My suggestion would be to base it on neighbour numbers:

Up to 10 neighbours - 3 daily gifts

11 to 20 - 4 daily gifts

21 to 30 - 5 daily gifts

31 to 40 - 6 daily gifts

41 - 50 - 7 daily gifts

51 - 60 - 8 daily gifts

61 - 70 - 9 daily gifts

71 onwards - capped at 10 daily gifts

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by dragoniakingdom View Post
    The ability to gift more neighbours,as I feel horrible receiving gifts when I have already sent out my 3 gifts for the day.

11 to 20 - 4 daily gifts

21 to 30 - 5 daily gifts

31 to 40 - 6 daily gifts

41 - 50 - 7 daily gifts

51 - 60 - 8 daily gifts

61 - 70 - 9 daily gifts

Excellent idea

Rhino Keeper
    A building that drops wild animal parts, fangbeast, troll, skunkupine etc
    It is too random at the moment to get a specific animal and then it's still a low chance of it dropping the piece you need.
    troll essence is the main pain for this

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dragoniakingdom View Post

11 to 20 - 4 daily gifts

21 to 30 - 5 daily gifts

31 to 40 - 6 daily gifts

41 - 50 - 7 daily gifts

51 - 60 - 8 daily gifts

61 - 70 - 9 daily gifts

Great idea , I vote for this too

Definitely want a third kitchen, but I'd also like this:

Add a function to the marketplace allowing us to sell specific items in return for gold. Much like the Royal Exchange, except no Trade Tickets or time. For example, we could sell "50 Stone" for 5,000 gold or something like that. Just a way to get rid of excess resources in exchange for some extra gold.

Also, I'd like to see some new food-related transmutes at the magic forge. Transmute 2 Simple Feast into 1 Hearty Feast, or Transmute 2 Hearty Feasts into a Spicy Feast. Maybe even, Transmute (50) Wheat, (10) Fish, (10) Bacon, and (20) Milk into a Simple Feast, without having to go through the intermediary steps.
    If you need anything, send me a PM. I'll be glad to help.

Only playing Castle Story these days, but feel free to add me! If you gift me, I'll always gift you back ASAP!

I have a few suggestions as well:

1) Similar to how the Jeweler already works, giving out jewels as a rare drop, it would be great if the other Royal buildings gave out rare drops as well. The Conservatory could give out petals or maybe sap; the Cathedral could give out earth wisps or even lanterns; the Observatory could give out rare metals (mithril, adamant) or rare items like mermaid scales, etc. These could be super-rare drops, but it would be nice if Royal buildings were good for more than just coins & royal points.
    2) A new trade at the Royal Exchange, where you give coins in exchange for ... Something. It doesn't really matter to me; I'd just like to be able to turn the coins I have into something immediately useful.
    3) Another new trade allowing us to exchange trade tickets for ornate building supplies (perhaps 40 tickets?).

I also agree with many of the suggestions already made, particularly increasing the gifts we are able to send & receive and the extra knowledge shard.

I would like to have a confirm screen for using gems. I lose more gems just trying to move around my screen.

Farm Supplier
    I also would like more things that persons in your kingdom ask from you. To help them out. And It would be very much appreciate if the knowledge shard bug would be fixed. I got one and it disappeared out of my list. I'm still waiting for it to return. Also it would be nice if there were some prices for nice of inventive ways to decorate your kingdom. Now it really does not matter if you make it nice to look at, it is a disadvantage. But overall I am happy enough.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by vitriolicheart View Post
    Agreed. I have a consumables tab that has nothing in it.

Animals and plants being separated and under their own tab. Maybe food items and other items being separated too.
    inventory is rubbish for finding things. mostly when I want to grow crops (the should be a Crops tab?). or perhaps when planting crops, there is a counter right on the item you wish to plant. example you want to plant wheat but have no idea what you have in stores... have a number like 17/99 for example indicating that you have 17 of the maximum 99 for that item? (make sense?)

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast