Page 33 of 37 FirstFirst ... 23293031323334353637 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/22: The Great Kitsunecorn event | *goals and info on page 1*

Woo Hoo!

My first collection from the Shadow Kitsunecorn is an Expansion Permit

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    Woo Hoo!

My first collection from the Shadow Kitsunecorn is an Expansion Permit
    Now that's LUCKY! I haven't seen one yet.. but hoping each time I collect.. lol!
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by swstar View Post
    Sooooo upset. Been stuck without celstial potion or drops from troll camp for 3 days! On last step and have everything but 4 celestial potions, I checked camp 3 times today and noooooooooo drops. Thanks s8, no reason to be incomplete and yet it will be. Also no shadow kitsunecorn... I am so angry!
    Did you try placing the Camp in storage awhile, then taking it out again? I know that sounds stupid.. but did work for some players.
    Ivy's collection.. at this point, even if not liked by the majority of players.. proves to be better choice, as each 12hr collection was a guranteed drop 'if' collected each time. The Camp being random drops, or a higher rate of collecting each day, certainly is more complicated to receive drops needed.
    Hope the power of posting brings you positive vibes at least for the Solar Kitsune as gives better drops, than the Shadow Kitsune from the chests.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by alexquinnatl View Post
    Note that the level 6 Kitsunecorn Pond drops 2200 coins every 2 hours. That?s a very good rate for a 2x2 item.
    Thank you for pointing this out! I hadn't paid attention and assumed they'd be going to the cellar. cool!!

Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    That has been fixed. You can now see your total crowns down there by your gem total.
    I looked and mine only shows gems. I'm on android. Are you iOS?

Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    Did you try placing the Camp in storage awhile, then taking it out again? I know that sounds stupid.. but did work for some players.
    The storage cellar has caught wise to my timeout strategy, and some buildings are coming out as uncooperative as they went in. (As in I get coins only - no black flag for an item!!) I think they are playing Nintendo down there.
    Official game play info is on the Storm8 Hub. Separately, the CastleStoryGuide WIKI offers main storyline info, but linked and cross-referenced on pages and tables as you would expect. Contributors are welcome.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    Ivy's collection.. at this point, even if not liked by the majority of players.. proves to be better choice, as each 12hr collection was a guranteed drop 'if' collected each time. The Camp being random drops, or a higher rate of collecting each day, certainly is more complicated to receive drops needed.
    Hope the power of posting brings you positive vibes at least for the Solar Kitsune as gives better drops, than the Shadow Kitsune from the chests.
    Hi Moonvillage, yes I tried the time out and it didn't work. Ivy has not given me any parts for this so not sure what that is, i collect from her too as a part of my daily routine. I got the solar about 5 days ago because of the daily chests, it has only dropped 2 energy, boo, just wanted a high money building i didn't have to store. I am a longtime player and have a lot stored, as I am sure you know. Oh well on to the next challenge.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by swstar View Post
    Ivy has not given me any parts for this so not sure what that is, i collect from her too as a part of my daily routine.
    Moon didn't say to collect from Ivy in this event.
    Moon was comparing the use of the troll camp or ivy in events. When we had to collect from Ivy in the past players complained about the requirement as Ivy's wait time, though a guaranteed drop, was too much. But what Moon is saying is that since the developers have been using other buildings in events, such as the troll camp, the wait time for collection is shorter but the drop is random. It seems, therefore that the "collect from Ivy" guaranteed drop every 12 hours is a better option.

What the developers failed or chose not to pick up on is that players would prefer to have a guaranteed collection with a shorter wait time.

For what it's worth, I completed the event and I haven't seen a shadow kitsunecorn either.

Executive Chef
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5F039FFB-3943-41DA-BC0B-971031D23FCF.png 
Views:	40 
Size:	1,021.6 KB 
ID:	48998I'm on IOS.
    The crown total is in the corner with the gem total.

I hope for those who couldn't upgrade have gotten enough tokens for the final prize.
    I got the final prize way before I did my final upgrade to the pond.
    Last edited by riverly; 12-05-18 at 07:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post

Name:	5F039FFB-3943-41DA-BC0B-971031D23FCF.png 
Views:	40 
Size:	1,021.6 KB 
ID:	48998I'm on IOS.
    The crown total is in the corner with the gem total.
    Not for us folks on Android.

Name:	Screenshot_20181205-081114_Castle Story.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	88.0 KB 
ID:	48999

Well, once again, I did not get the pet from the chests. I have luck with the walkers from past chests, but not with the items that would actually have value for me. I did get 22 of the useless and imo unattractive shrubs...... [Sarcastic] Woohoo.

My white kit-thingy has been somewhat generous with energy drops. I’ve had 7, 9, and 4 so far if memory serves. Definitely no less than 4. Yet. Now that I’ve announced it I’m sure that will change.

The fully leveled pond will actually be a decent reward if the timer stays at 2 hours and the coins stay at 2200, but I fully expect that to change too, after the event ends.

It is nice to have so many sources for earth wisps, for lower level players, but as a level 50 (plus), they are becoming annoying. I have all the wisps and lanterns I can ever use....what I don’t have is enough trade tickets and expansion permits to actually use them. And it seems those of us who aren’t lucky enough to get the pets to drop from the chests, are just out of luck in the permit department too. To add insult to injury, the one prize that had been so helpful with trade tickets has been nerfed, or at least become extremely stingy. The dark horse that used to drop 1,2 or 3 tickets every 8 hours, has been dropping one ticket only, for the last two events. And the MRC lion drops...you guessed it....earth wisps.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    Well, once again, I did not get the pet from the chests. I have luck with the walkers from past chests, but not with the items that would actually have value for me. I did get 22 of the useless and imo unattractive shrubs...... [Sarcastic] Woohoo.

My white kit-thingy has been somewhat generous with energy drops. I’ve had 7, 9, and 4 so far if memory serves. Definitely no less than 4. Yet. Now that I’ve announced it I’m sure that will change.

The fully leveled pond will actually be a decent reward if the timer stays at 2 hours and the coins stay at 2200, but I fully expect that to change too, after the event ends.

It is nice to have so many sources for earth wisps, for lower level players, but as a level 50 (plus), they are becoming annoying. I have all the wisps and lanterns I can ever use....what I don’t have is enough trade tickets and expansion permits to actually use them. And it seems those of us who aren’t lucky enough to get the pets to drop from the chests, are just out of luck in the permit department too. To add insult to injury, the one prize that had been so helpful with trade tickets has been nerfed, or at least become extremely stingy. The dark horse that used to drop 1,2 or 3 tickets every 8 hours, has been dropping one ticket only, for the last two events. And the MRC lion drops...you guessed it....earth wisps.
    I'm still at that place where I still appreciate earth wisps, even though I'm often maxed out on them. It keeps me constantly crafting lanterns. So I never have a short supply of those. The irony of it is that the players who need the earth wisps the most are lower level players who usually can't afford the energy required to get the earth wisp droppers. I agree though that pretty much EVERY player, no matter the level would appreciate expansion or trade ticket drops over earth wisps. At least I sure would.

I also really hope the pond timer stays where it is and the 2,000 coin drops also stay there or go up!