266 65.20%
  • I crafted 1 or more Shadow Lynx

341 83.58%
  • I didn't craft the Shadow Lynx

11 2.70%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 83 of 179 FirstFirst ... 337379808182838485868793133 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 5/18 Community event | Judgment Gray | Noble Stable

Congratulations to Storm 8 you have managed to make a game both boring and stressful, hope you are happy Pika et al.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ki250 View Post
    Again no Lynx from OT. Since this event started I have only spawned two from OT. I am almost at the point I want to quit. I have 1.5 hours before I can tap SM. I have gems but I shouldn't have to use them to complete an event. This is so horrible.

I am glad that some of you are having better luck with the SM but it should be the same all around IMO.
    It feel more like having to use gems to start the event..... They def not getting any of my money or gems.
    I only use some gems at the end if I have earned free ones from watching the clips and doing the delicious trade.
    Just going for horse shoes and if some lynx spawn will see where I get on the paddock upgrade.

Oh hey small (possible late) tip you don't need to buy a trap for the second part of the shadow lynx quest just collect the 50 horseshoes to get the trap. It will count

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by OzFamily View Post
    There is no goal in which we need to chop the lynx trap, right? It's not listed in the goals on page 1 yet, but I want to make sure it's not coming before I use the one I earned...
    Thanks!
    in the side goal called The Shadow Lynx, part 2. It says "buy trap", but I do not know - if it would count the trap that you have in inventory or do you need to buy another one.

Rhino Keeper
    How in the world are we suppose to upgrade when you are lucky if you get 2 lynx a day and only 1-2 pelts per lynx. Another storm8 event designed to con people into using gems then buying more.

I got a Lynx from lvl 6 Sparkling Mine today! First time from SM.

Executive Chef
    I seem to only get a lynx or two if I collect as soon as the S8 day starts, otherwise nothing.

What do you think, will S8 begin to devote to his players after the weekend, or will he still play the mute beetle?
    Will he still look like everything is right and leaves his faithful long-time players upset and angry?

New Resident
    Do the crafted Shadow Lynx drop pelts? Trying to determine if it's better to use the pelts to craft a shadow lynx or upgrade pasture since I'm not having much luck getting shadow lynx from OT/Ivy/SM.

Farm Supplier
    Aaaahhhhhh! I got a lynx from the Sparling Mine!!! And then the game reconnected ... And it was gone.....
    So close... And yet so far........