Page 18 of 65 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle: update 3/30 - The Fanged Forest Storybook Event

Executive Chef
    Attachment 36370 they say storable , but why can't I store them?
    Attachment 36371Attachment 36372

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    You can only store them if placed and immediately stored. I think that's the same as how to store the icy willows

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Question 1.... What app version do you need to have to see this event on android?

Question 2.... What do you think is the minimum game level for this event? Have a PM I need help with. Thanks heaps!

Rhino Keeper
    dropping here just to compliment the artwork of this event. I LOVE everything, especially the trees and flowers, and the monsters

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ladlasse View Post
    I purchased the gold mine the last time it was on sale, but normally my golden eggs are at max so it doesn't drop. I think this is because I collect milk and eggs all the time to do the dairy trade and earn expansion permits. I think this is why I have plenty of eggs. Not sure what you use for trading, but that one seems the easiest for me, and they replenish quickly. Just my two cents.
    I also have the gold mine, but of course it usually drops nuggets, which I always have more than 90 I'm not yet at that point, when I can or need to focus only on trading, so wasting my precious energy on chickens is not an option right now

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ktorewqas View Post
    Thank you for the info! I'm not sure about the the loose dirt maybe it's savage soil.
    ☺I think autocorrect striked again.

In list of images is "Twisted Terrarium L10", but in text is "Level 7: 2 plant pot, 10 savage seedling, 12 mantiworm | +x coin" as last level.
    How many levels Twisted Terrarium has?

Rhino Keeper
    So... The cap for soil and seedling is 200. I am guessing the same goes for clay. I intend to get maxed on both (seedlings excluded) in between the chapters. (That is I do not update the terrarium until the last possible moment.)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    No items will drop until they are requested. So any items needed for Chapter 3 won't drop until you're actually on that chapter & the goal requests it.
    Yes, I think I was just hoping I'd missed something in the first post that I could also work on. Lol. I've been playing so long I know the drill but still thought it was getting too easy and I'd missed something. Got 24 gifts (saplings) or whatever their called from the manti's already and I upgraded this morning. Again, I'm now passed what I need for the upgrade but i'm concentrating on maxing on the clay, then I'll go back to maxing on the savage soil then I'll go for the manti's again then upgrade tomorrow morning, just after the 8am new chapter arrival time. I know this time next week I'll be like 'how can we possibly finish this in time' like I feel with all storybook events. Of all the events these are the ones I like least excluding the LB ones of course.

Rhino Keeper
    Chapter 9 reward- 2 savage seedling

Chapter 10

Goal 1 of 4: Give 2 hearty feasts
    Goal 2 of 4: Give truffles (A really royal gift) - need to give 10 truffles
    Goal 3 of 4: Gather calming water (Drink responsibly!) 1/5 ( it gave me credit for calming water in inventory)
    Goal 4 of 4: Upgrade the terrarium to level 10 (Perfect!)

Needs 3 Super Grow, 2 Plant Pot,5 Mystery Nugget, 30 Calming Water