Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Sweet co goals

Seriously the issue is still not fixed!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Unbelievable!
    I bought 3 machines because there are so many recipes and now I won?t be able to access any of them. How can a programmer make this kind of mistake....to remove items required to advance any further in a game?

Having the tables... not the chair, and not the frosting waterwalls (chairs and waterwalls are not in the menus)
    And I can't cook the second dessert....
    Any idea ?

I am an old player having already an other bakery (BlueEdel) and 3 years ago, it was just perfect... Why now is it so impossible to have it?.
    With my new bakery, it's just impossible

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by AuPhoenixBleu View Post
    Having the tables... not the chair, and not the frosting waterwalls (chairs and waterwalls are not in the menus)
    And I can't cook the second dessert....
    Any idea ?

I am an old player having already an other bakery (BlueEdel) and 3 years ago, it was just perfect... Why now is it so impossible to have it?.
    With my new bakery, it's just impossible
    Some items that are required for the were accidentally removed from the market after a sale back in March. Without these items being returned to the Market, the goals are only able to be completed by using gems to skip certain steps. The team has been made aware of the issue but sadly, they have not offered a fix yet.

Farm Supplier
    Having no fix for 6 plus mths is unacceptable. Im spending $$ and now my 2nd bakery is stuck at level23 goals.
    Iphone 8 plus. Newest ios.
    They should then give us free gems to bypass all the Sweet Co goals since none of the items are available in the store inventory.
    How am I supposed to play without goals and rewards now??
    Ive already spent $$ on my new bakery.
    And literally hundreds on other story games in the past. This is not okay.

Same situation. It's annoying to have the goal but can complete it.

Here is a suggestion. Since they can't get the items back, how about allowing us to buy any other items that's relating to that category. Does anyone monitor new posts?

New Resident
    I have the same problem. I can't find the waterfall or chairs and I need them to finish the other goals. Does anyone know when they will fix this problem???

New Resident
    This has still not been fixed.. I am also unwilling to spend money to skip these. We need an update this is a joke??

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Hi all, I've logged another report with the team to see if I can get an update on this for you.... [and closed the other duplicate threads in relation to this issue.]

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast