Page 49 of 56 FirstFirst ... 39454647484950515253 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 04/12: Leaderboard - Beast Master | Monster Hunt season 12

Rhino Keeper
    I came in second with just over 7100 points and the leader was just over 9000. I only used the boost 3 times and the last boost was because someone came up from way behind in the last hours. I feel kind of bad because that person must have spent a ton of cash to get third. I visited their kingdom and not many Ali’s or horses and cows that would earn that many points even if they stored up.

Rhino Keeper
    Just completed the survey monkey pop up. Interesting to note that no question per se asks about the LB aspect of the event to gauge players’ objective feelings. Yet from the sentiments in this thread it is clear that this issue is pertinent. S8 team lumped something extremely popular and enjoyable (monster hunt) with something somewhat unfavoured or contentious (LB) - you can’t justifiably rate the game overall without asking a specific question on each of these as a low rating ascribed to the LB will obscure what would have otherwise been a high score on the MH, and vice versa...Unless of course it was deliberately omitted to justify future LBs in disregard of the clearly negative sentiments...my thoughts...

When it ended it looked like I was first, but the official screen came up and I came in 2nd with 6538. I spent 14 gems on two boosts... I’d written with the person who ended #1 a bit - they ended with 200 more points than me. I was partway through a glimmer golem at 8:50 and took a phone call. Oops. At least I didn’t drop to 3rd!

I look forward to seeing how much energy this guy drops, and am happy to be nearly halfway to another expansion permit.

Certainly is all about energy, and I got schooled. 39 alicorns and waking up at night to make sure I used every bit wasn’t enough (not really the plan, just got too involved in the event, disturbed my sleep).
    My game is supposed to be for recreation. Seems to me it requires too much of my energy for an event with odds 90% against getting the big prize. I’m tired, grumpy and my resources are gone. I had 8670, good for 10 trade tickets. Top player had over 26000. Thats about enough fun for me.
    Last edited by nomadma; 04-18-18 at 07:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by maridadi View Post
    Just completed the survey monkey pop up. Interesting to note that no question per se asks about the LB aspect of the event to gauge players’ objective feelings. Yet from the sentiments in this thread it is clear that this issue is pertinent. S8 team lumped something extremely popular and enjoyable (monster hunt) with something somewhat unfavoured or contentious (LB) - you can’t justifiably rate the game overall without asking a specific question on each of these as a low rating ascribed to the LB will obscure what would have otherwise been a high score on the MH, and vice versa...Unless of course it was deliberately omitted to justify future LBs in disregard of the clearly negative sentiments...my thoughts...
    The survey looked basically the same as last time. I’m guessing they’re aggregating data and comparing event types/responses.

I’m impressed by how much better they’ve gotten at communicating how events work and what the prizes are.

Quote Originally Posted by nomadma View Post
    Certainly is all about energy, and I got schooled. 39 alicorns and waking up at night to make sure I used every bit of energy wasn?t enough (wasn?t really the plan, just got too involved in the event).
    My game is supposed to be for recreation. Seems to me it requires too much of my energy for an event with odds 90% against for getting the big prize. I?m tired, grumpy and my resources are gone. That?s about enough ?fun? for me.
    That’s when you need to take a break, for sure. When I’m ignoring my basic human needs for this game, it’s a red flag. I hope you get some rest.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    I don't know what happen I was in second place ,,, when it was over now I'm in 3rd this does,not make since why can they still be playing ..it said results ,,and I was in second ,did the MONEKY SURVEY and come back and I was in 3rd
    This game *****s
    Exact same thing happened to me. Event finished I was in 2nd place,went to do the Survey,returned to find I had dropped to 3rd.
    What happened?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by maridadi View Post
    Just completed the survey monkey pop up. Interesting to note that no question per se asks about the LB aspect of the event to gauge players? objective feelings. Yet from the sentiments in this thread it is clear that this issue is pertinent. S8 team lumped something extremely popular and enjoyable (monster hunt) with something somewhat unfavoured or contentious (LB) - you can?t justifiably rate the game overall without asking a specific question on each of these as a low rating ascribed to the LB will obscure what would have otherwise been a high score on the MH, and vice versa...Unless of course it was deliberately omitted to justify future LBs in disregard of the clearly negative sentiments...my thoughts...
    I made it very clear in the text part that I only liked the hunt and hated the LB and would not continue to play if they continued.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by peachtreeshoppe View Post
    The survey looked basically the same as last time. I’m guessing they’re aggregating data and comparing event types/responses.

I’m impressed by how much better they’ve gotten at communicating how events work and what the prizes are.
    You think thats improving communication by using a survey? I guess the forums are just about us complaining.and its players doing the communication how events work. Only thing they do is sometimes give a heads up by using pictures.. leaving us to guess
    Last edited by podunkiana; 04-18-18 at 07:20 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnygirl210 View Post
    I came in second with just over 7100 points and the leader was just over 9000. I only used the boost 3 times and the last boost was because someone came up from way behind in the last hours. I feel kind of bad because that person must have spent a ton of cash to get third. I visited their kingdom and not many Ali?s or horses and cows that would earn that many points even if they stored up.
    Or they made a ton of swords and hijacked some spots. Thats what i did on one account.. dude had like 20 week ali?s. I sat and make a ton of swords.. thtndude tho8ght he could outclick me.. only spent 7 gems to get double in last hour. Never spent a dime on offeeers. To be honest i laugh when i see those offers). Even the weekend warrior thing is worthless