Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 07/29: Monster Hunt s34 and LB | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    I have already fought a purple golem and blue dire boar and two fangbeast…but for some reason my count is only 7. I really don’t care about the final prize, just want enough points to get the gold coins…

Rhino Keeper
    Hi everyone,

if you had 99 tokens in bank, would you choose an open cooking camp or an untamed Alicolt (40 energy /week) ?
    I can't decide...

Rhino Keeper
    Alicorn!

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kajohn345 View Post
    I have already fought a purple golem and blue dire boar and two fangbeast…but for some reason my count is only 7. I really don’t care about the final prize, just want enough points to get the gold coins…
    Do you mean your LB count in the right-hand side icon is only 7? Have you triggered the LB? You need to open the screen and see your name on the ranking tab. You should also confirm you're on the latest version of the game (in game, on the Menu/Help screen in the lower right corner in the light brown border area...mine says 2.3.3)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kajohn345 View Post
    I have already fought a purple golem and blue dire boar and two fangbeast?but for some reason my count is only 7. I really don?t care about the final prize, just want enough points to get the gold coins?
    I've had the same thing happening in the past.
    The problem for me was that the monster hunt was be***, but the leader board part of the event was not properly loaded yet. (or I wasn't yet assigned a group)
    In the future, before you start fighting, make sure you're part of a group, and make sure you have a counter on the right side of your screen, displaying your point total.
    If you don't see those things yet, force close and/ or wait a couple of minutes.
    When you do see the counter, keep an eye on it while fighting, checking if your point total goes up.

Quote Originally Posted by xiq24 View Post
    Hi everyone,

if you had 99 tokens in bank, would you choose an open cooking camp or an untamed Alicolt (40 energy /week) ?
    I can't decide...
    I'm prioritizing all energy droppers over almost everything else, so I would go for the Alicolt.
    But it depends on where you are in the game, and if you still cook a lot. (if you like cooking stuff, and you'll use it 7 days a week, it's a good investment)
    There are no wrong choices luckily
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 07-30-21 at 12:26 AM.

Hi guys, I am new to this game at level 19. I understand that the final goal is the armord seawyvern, but I do not have the required products (Orange shells and pearls) or the means to obtain them . Is this contest only for long time players?
    And what is up with the crowns I have won? They do not show in inventory and I can not find any info about this. What does it do?
    I appreciate if someone can explain things to me.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicolientje View Post
    Hi guys, I am new to this game at level 19. I understand that the final goal is the armord seawyvern, but I do not have the required products (Orange shells and pearls) or the means to obtain them . Is this contest only for long time players?
    And what is up with the crowns I have won? They do not show in inventory and I can not find any info about this. What does it do?
    I appreciate if someone can explain things to me.
    Welcome! I hope you find the forum helpful. There is a great group of people here who share what works for them.

Do not worry about making the armored sea wyvern this time. Your goal should be to get the 1140 hits for the Blue Sea Wyvern if you can and to make as many gold troll tokens as possible.
    It sounds like you have already crafted the Mythic Research Center if you can see that it requires orange shells. Do not worry, that craft will be available forever and if you want to craft that animal after you have started the Mermaid storyline (which gives you the orange shells and pearls) you will be able to. Every monster hunt they come out with a new animal people can craft, but the craft will remain for the future hunts as well.

For the crowns, they do not go into inventory. They are used to purchase walkers/citizens for your kingdom. You can find how many you have by clicking Market in the bottom corner and then going to the Town Square. The total number of crowns you have is underneath the walkers you can buy.

I hope this helps but be sure to check the links Spiritwind has in the first post for some great tips and info about Monster Hunts.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    For Shibuya...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2247B426-4C36-494E-BCA0-5EC8FC852B82.jpeg 
Views:	40 
Size:	70.4 KB 
ID:	60217 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	80D85AB2-81B6-49D4-9CF6-8F969722A84C.jpeg 
Views:	39 
Size:	84.9 KB 
ID:	60218

Thank you so much SylvanSanctuary. Very helpfull.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SarahsStarryNight View Post
    Alicorn!
    Thanks Sarah for answering
    Alicorn it is !

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast