Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1/2: Monster Hunt season 22 (Hiss in Boots)| event information on page 1

What do we use the cat tokens for? Haven't seen anything yet where we can use them.

Rhino Keeper
    Well I was saving gold tokens for my first armored direwolf. So how much energy does it usually drop? Or should I just go for the kitty knight? Opinions please. Thanks

How do I trade my beast master goods? I didn't see anything in the trade wagon or royal exchange. I have an adventure out so is it maybe there?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by psychgam85 View Post
    What do we use the cat tokens for? Haven't seen anything yet where we can use them.
    Magic forge use them to sell for Shields. Watch the amount given and do the math.

Thank you! I saw them in the magic forge after I posted Didn't think to look there. Where do I sell them - in the event button itself on the first screen? Apologies, haven't done a leaderboard event in a really long time!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by psychgam85 View Post
    Thank you! I saw them in the magic forge after I posted Didn't think to look there. Where do I sell them - in the event button itself on the first screen? Apologies, haven't done a leaderboard event in a really long time!
    Yes.. if you use the 10 gem boost it will double.. take notice of the amounts given in shileds vs how many tokens it takes

So glad I saved up energy!!!!!! Should be almost 2K tonight when I collect again! Lots of hunting for me. Have to see if there is anything new to buy or just the kitties to trade to shield and whether it’s worth it or not. Question now is what to buy. A second cabbage but I’m debating but in the past months the drops have been so lame I’m well over 100 cabbage. The win 10 just don’t do it for me. Have to look at all the other animals I’m not maxed out on yet and see which is worth it
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Executive Chef
    Does anyone know what “expansion supplies” are? I have enough gold coins but so many of these crafts are useless to me who’s been playing for years.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Galadraal View Post
    Does anyone know what “expansion supplies” are? I have enough gold coins but so many of these crafts are useless to me who’s been playing for years.
    I'm crafting it - I hope it is good, but most likely will be huge disappointment. I'm maxed out on armors and longswords most of the time.

Rhino Keeper
    Dont forget the grand rooted lilium and the cloudberries produce fauns and wisps which drop the medals and are needed to make the lanterns and the explorer permits.
    S8 please remove cap on level

Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast