Page 6 of 29 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/19: Snow Globe Shakedown | event info on page 1

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SylvanSanctuary View Post
    Did anyone else notice that the coins decrease when you upgrade your snow globe?

Level 1: 700 coins/2 hours
    Level 2: 250 coins/2 hours

That does not seem like what Storm8 intends.
    700 is more likely the last level. I've amended it back to 200 on page 1 with the normal coin increments.

All goals now on page 1. The only question really is whether there is a community visit goal in the last step. Good luck all!

Nightclub Owner
    Oddly enough, the Level 1 Snow Globe does drop 700 coins every 2 hours but the Level 2 only 250. Me thinks someone on the team is guilty of programming while distracted, lol.

EDIT:

1x1, 22 Hour Timer:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CS - Elf Gnome A.PNG 
Views:	29 
Size:	338.9 KB 
ID:	54261Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CS - Elf Gnome B.PNG 
Views:	26 
Size:	332.8 KB 
ID:	54262

Executive Chef
    My first 4 Fearie Chests only gave 1 Talinium Fearie each. (not enough to make it to the 70, in past events each chest gave between the 1 and 3)
    Is this just my bad luck, or are others having the same problem?

LOVE the new Academy Citizen 'Errol'. I don't have a Griffin yet, so that one will be super nice addition to my Kingdom.
    I do have to gather 150 Academy scrolls though(I already have 50), I wish the Individual Prizes included them!
    I don't really like the Crowns and after the Bug when purchasing the Town Square Citizen Maeve (making me temporarily lose 150 Gems and miss the Black Friday Sale) I'm not really eager to try buying one again.

Thanks everyone for all the info, tips and pictures!
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 12-20-19 at 01:06 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Although I think that all the gnome santa’s are adorable I think making the boots a random drop from the troll camp plus expiring the old fairy chests is a seriously grinchy move during this time of the year S8. Wating 6 hours for an item that then takes 2 hours to make, if it drops, is not exactly making me feel the christmas spirit lol

Farm Supplier
    My Haunted Stable dropped ear muffs.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    Only 1 of 4 troll camps dropped the boots. For Christmas, all I want are non-random Troll Camp drops.....
    LOL! : ) We have the same letter to Santa! : )
    Not accepting neighbors. Sorry. Gratitude for all forum contributors and leaders. This game would be unplayable without you.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    LOVE the new Academy Citizen 'Errol'. I don't have a Griffin yet, so that one will be super nice addition to my Kingdom.
    I do have to gather 150 Academy scrolls though, I wish the Individual Prizes included them!
    I’m showing 200 scrolls, not 150. Is this one of those random-amounts-for-random-players things?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ashanthya View Post
    I’m showing 200 scrolls, not 150. Is this one of those random-amounts-for-random-players things?
    Yes, Errol costs 200 Academy Scrolls, but I already have 50, so I need 150 more. Sorry if I was unclear.

Farm Supplier
    Ok, Rosewood made an amazing spreadsheet for a past event, I just updated it to fit this one. Hopefully I didn't make any mistakes & I've attached the link properly as this is my 1st time

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...t?usp=drivesdk

I believe this will need Excel Sheets to edit it...if u have issues, grab that app & it should work great once u save a copy to your phone

Fashion Designer
    Any clue as to what the snow globe might drop in the end?

I'm not so hooked on the prices from this event, so I might sit this one out, since it's also Christmas and all. Balto is a cute reindeer, but he's a walker as far as I heard.
    The gnomes from the atrium / fairy chests have "a chance" to drop snowballs for the Barons tent, but I'm quite happy to collect cabbages and throw the 6 free snowballs a day.
    Then there's academy scrolls, crowns and deco from the event...

Page 6 of 29 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast