Voters
236. You may not vote on this poll
  • Overall, I enjoyed this event

13 5.51%
  • Overall, I did not enjoy this event

194 82.20%
  • I didn't participate

12 5.08%
  • Could not get past goal 9 (armor shine)

63 26.69%
  • I spent gems/money on this event and finished

51 21.61%
  • I spent gems/money on this event and DIDN'T finish

80 33.90%
  • Crafted 1 or more Mud Puddle Pigs

170 72.03%
  • Crafted 1 or more Big Bad Skunkupine

166 70.34%
  • Crafted 1 or more Big Bad Fangbeast

176 74.58%
  • Finished with no gems or money spent

18 7.63%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 9 of 59 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/21: The Wee Little Pig | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by petslover789 View Post
    I have the same question. The expansion permits are awfully tempting, but I don?t want to lose my 4500 energy!
    Ive bought several packs with infinite energy for a time period over the years, and its never affected my starting count of energy, you always have what you had when timer is up, however i did have to force close a couple of times.

Fashion Designer
    My royal pigs work for collecting mud, I get maybe 1 mud for every 5 pigs

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by janddolphins View Post
    Just in time. Last event I was considering but getting sick in the hospital make up my mind. However I checked in enough to get that cute pig eating a turkey leg so not all was lost.

I have a procedure today and if all goes well tonight I can go home and finish recovery there. still will be tired but hopefully more time for CS and cross my fingers maybe enough time to complete this event. Looks like a cute one and it would be nice to have a pen for my various pigs to gather as soon I will have two more expansions.

Good luck to everywhere who is attempting is and congrats to those who made the last event. Fingers crossed all goes well and get enough playing time! Looks like s lot!
    My best wishes for the procedure and get well soon!
    I think I can manage the 3 animals in the Pig Pen (already have the Big Bad Skunk!) but I'm not so sure about the Piggy Cottage.
    A lot of time and trouble goes into the first material, and that's just 1...

Good luck everyone!

Rhino Keeper
    HELP! I am stuck on step 2 of the Wee Little Pig. I have placed the visited Old Thomas’ House, received the Mud book and placed the Pig Cottage straw. I cannot upgrade the cottage. I have even chopped down an Elm Tree and visited several farmhouses, gaining Pig Tokens for my inventory. I would like to join this quest as I believe these pigs are adorable.

Nightclub Owner
    I can appreciate that they're trying out new ideas for events but something seems off about the rates and timers to me....

Between this being a holiday week and work/family responsibilities, I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to stick with this event and I can't imagine I'm the only player facing these constraints. If these first few goals are an accurate portrayal of what the latter goals will be like then I'm never going to make it. As a long time player, energy isn't an issue, it's the timers and the poor drop rates - it seems like this is going to be an event that will only be finished by logging in every two hours which is kind of ridiculous to expect during a big holiday. I hope I'm wrong and thing smooth out but as of right now I'm not feeling optimistic.

Fashion Designer
    I get one star from my Piggy Cottage level 3 and one star from the Big Bad Skunkupine, does that sound right?

On a related note, how many pigs are you all putting out? So far I am at 35 is that enough?
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry9877 View Post
    HELP! I am stuck on step 2 of the Wee Little Pig. I have placed the visited Old Thomas’ House, received the Mud book and placed the Pig Cottage straw. I cannot upgrade the cottage. I have even chopped down an Elm Tree and visited several farmhouses, gaining Pig Tokens for my inventory. I would like to join this quest as I believe these pigs are adorable.
    I had this same issue.
    I restarted my iPhone and I was all set.
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

Executive Chef
    I'm not there yet, but 35 pigs? I hope that's more than enough.
    So far I'm doing this only because I get twigs from the Aspens.

This seems very energy intensive and at the rate I was collecting pig tokens, possibly not possible.

I am headed home for a week with family. I might have been able to manage with a less involved event but not with this one. I?m out.

Best of luck to those who choose to play this event and happy Thanksgiving to all.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Frankenstein pigs, Royal Pigs, Sir Pigglesworth, Albino pigs also did not work. Only black pigs worked for me.
    I got mud from Gnome Pig, Sir Pigglesworth, and the Royal Pig on my last round of collections. Clearly mud is not a guaranteed drop on most of the pigs. On a positive note, the Fangbeasts, which had all but disappeared from my kingdom, have made a resounding comeback for the Academy storyline. So far, I am enjoying this event. Happy Thanksgiving to all and safe travels!

Page 9 of 59 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast