Page 20 of 33 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story event: Monster Hunt season 10

I just got my MRS this morning ☺️�� and am working towards to craft at least one of the animals. I am very tempted by the alicorn. Can you tell me how much energy they drop on average on a daily basis? Do they also drop tokens outside the monster hunt events? Apart the armored direwolf (completely out of my league at this stage), can you tell me which animal provides the best energy return?

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Have a read through the Monster Hunt main thread linked in post 1. Lots of answers to your various questions! (plus inventory guide will help too)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    I would suggest for future events to stock up the greenhouse BEFORE events, when at leisure play. during events it's difficult to stock as energy is needed elsewhere. only in this way it's a great source of energy when in emergency need.

edit: reading your other posts.. I would suggest you upgrade your new Wizard Schools in order to have it's best energy production. take steps at a time in order to make your kingdom well equipped while you gain levels on what you have placed.

no hurry in CS.. it's a long term game and takes years to fully mature, even then.. still lots to do. just choose from what's offered.. what is in the capability of your kingdom. you need all storyline goals completed to be strong enough to do all.
    Good Luck!
    Thank you, yes I just upgraded my wizard school to level 2 and now need to wait for all the books really. As lately the events come back to back it is really hard for me to do the normal storyline goals, I have still plenty open, I need to level up a lot of buildings but just do not have the building supplies so it costs a lot of time but like you said it takes time, I am a bit impatient in nature though lol.
    I play most events as I do not want to miss out on some prizes(I love the bread/grits giving building for example, as I was always struggling to make bread, not anymore) because I was to busy playing the storylines.

And I just love the monster hunts, I sort of put everything aside for a week now and than I will focuse on the storylines again.
    Last edited by maryamhjm; 11-05-17 at 02:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Have a read through the Monster Hunt main thread linked in post 1. Lots of answers to your various questions! (plus inventory guide will help too)
    I did read through everything but everywhere it just states 'energy', does not say exactly how many really and it does not state if tokens drop outside of monster hunt events. It'd be great to know from the players who crafted different animals from the MRC, which ones are your favorite and which one is best return of energy?

Rhino Keeper
    Try to login but says busy with maintenance, really annoying, and that in the weekend while they normally never fix anything in the weekend.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    All daily alicorns are the same when it comes to energy - they give 4+ and can drop energy in numbers like 4,6,8,12,50,100.

The post on tokens should have the info you need but I'll look at it again when on the PC as it's easier to edit.

The alicorn entry in the inventory guide has more info too. Did you get a chance to read that? I can always add more info to make things clearer there if needs be. 😊
    ________

This is maintenance done twice a year. Might be up to another hour yet.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by alexversailles View Post
    I did read through everything but everywhere it just states 'energy', does not say exactly how many really and it does not state if tokens drop outside of monster hunt events. It'd be great to know from the players who crafted different animals from the MRC, which ones are your favorite and which one is best return of energy?

post the animals you have to craft at the moment.. I'll give you my opinion. having crafted what was possible I don't see anymore what's available, except the new ones.

EDIT...
    no need.. found the list in SW's Hub of precious notes:

Glimmer Alicorn limit of 1
    Crafted: Mythic Research Centre
    Requirements: 25 gold tokens, 5 staff tokens, 15 rope
    Drops: energy, glimmerdust, glimmer shard, glimmer fragments
    Collection time: 22 hours

Armored Alicorn
    Requirements: 15 gold tokens, 7 staff tokens, 10 mithril | max craft of 4
    Drops: Energy, Jewels, Iron Ore, Silver Ore, Light Armor, Mithril
    Collection time: 22 hours

Unicorn
    Requirements: 25 gold tokens, 7 staff tokens, 25 spellbound dew | max craft of 4
    Drops: Energy, Spellbound Dew, Shield Token, Sword Token, Staff Token, Troll Token
    Collection time: 24 hours

My favorite is the Armored Alicorns.. not only for the drops but also their beauty. Energydrops are guaranteed daily from 4-10, rare 20/50/100.. and the cheapest gold token wise.

All Daily Alis have approximately the same type of energydrops.. so what would differ are the extras that come with the these.

Different are the Unicorns.. they help with the Spellbound Dew collection especially if you don't have the Spellbound Bloom or the Beastbane Statue, which drops tokens out of hunting seasons.. and is the only type on a 24hr collection instead of 22hr like all Alis.

Below is the link that takes you to the MRC crafts for major info:
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1366451

Hope that helps.. go to post#8 on the Hub page it's beautifully updated with pictures also.. so pass there too.

PS...
    As you noticed I did not comment the Glimmer Alicorn.. as it's limit was lowered for players to *only 1* after event. personally speaking.. I consider too limited and thus not even worthwhile it's collection as it doesn't drop anything we don't already have. I did craft it.. but it was the last one on my list.
    Last edited by MoonVillage3; 11-05-17 at 03:44 AM. Reason: adding info
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Host(ess)
    I have 3 purple alicorns and usually each one gives 4-8 energy about 98% of the time. Every once in a while they will give more (10-20) and once each they’ve given me 100 energy, which was a very pleasant surprise. I’m not sure if this is average or if others get different amounts, but I guess we will see once you have more replies. My favourite is the white unicorn. I have 2 so far, and each one usually gives 4-8 energy but also drops spell bound leaves (and an assortment of other things) that you need to make the supplies required to upgrade most of your buildings to level 7. And they’re very cute too and don’t do the typical repetitive jump the alicorn does. Hope this helps!

Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    post the animals you have to craft at the moment.. I'll give you my opinion. having crafted what was possible I don't see anymore what's available, except the new ones.
    Hi Moon! For my first animal, I am really torn between the unicorn and the armored alicorn; which one do you find best?does the unicorn also drop the tokens outside the monster hunt event?

It does help Farmera Kindgom! Thanks a lot! :-)