Page 17 of 33 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story event: Monster Hunt season 10

Rhino Keeper
    Never mind just saw 1st page again...my white flygers have given me expansion permits idk if my armored flygers has yet to drop one..I try to pay close attention but once I had an extra one I had no idea I had....awesome I'm gonna try for two also

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jackylina29 View Post
    How do you know it has a chance to drop expansion permits reading this page of forum is the 1st I have heard that...I thought they just dropped basic stuff and the armored one dropped energy
    it's assumed as it's illustrated in the ad we received.. see post#2. just like the armored direwolf illustrated after has the energy symbol.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    I did get an expansion permit from the armored flyger, but only one. white flygers more times.. even if not often. let's keep hopes high that direwolves are special in their drops.
    I only just recently get 1 expansion permit from my flyger since we acquired it weeks ago, 2 or 3 though in my sub.account which in general is more lucky than my main account.

Farm Supplier
    I did not even know the white flyger dropped expansion permits and I have one! Are you talking about the standard white flyger that we summoned from the trade wagon in the last monster hunt? (As opposed to one from the MRC)

Thanks for the info!

Rhino Keeper
    My regular white flygers have dropped expansion permits I have 1 armored flygers and I don't think it has dropped one yet but I did have 1 more permit in my inventory I don't remember seeing dropped so maybe it drop one and I didn't pay attention but I usually do pay attention to what my flygers drop cause I'm always hoping to get one

Seems this event is impossible without the mythic research centre which I am only halfway in being abe to build

Rhino Keeper
    I have 3 Direwolves so far and only 75 Direwolf milk. So the pups actually take longer to get than their gigantic parents. LOL

Nightclub Owner
    So I thought I'd treat myself and buy the unlimited energy bundle and I feel so stupid for doing it. During the 15 minutes the game cut off twice saying the internet went out (which of course it didn't) and I had to force close the game. As if that wasn't bad enough, then the game decides to glitch and undo all my work three separate times forcing me to waste what time I had left re-tapping!

Usually I can clear my board and **** a minimum of 8 Glimmer Golems but this time I was only able to slay 2 after all the set backs. I had to have lost at least four solid minutes if not more. When will I ever learn???

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    So I thought I'd treat myself and buy the unlimited energy bundle and I feel so stupid for doing it. During the 15 minutes the game cut off twice saying the internet went out (which of course it didn't) and I had to force close the game. As if that wasn't bad enough, then the game decides to glitch and undo all my work three separate times forcing me to waste what time I had left re-tapping!

Usually I can clear my board and **** a minimum of 8 Glimmer Golems but this time I was only able to slay 2 after all the set backs. I had to have lost at least four solid minutes if not more. When will I ever learn???
    I always buy them too and mine did the same thing I was so upset I normally buy 2 times but now really wondering if with all the resetting is it really worth it

Rhino Keeper
    I haven’t worked on fangbeast for a few hunts now but, when they showed up so many times during last quest, I left my farmhouses out for this hunt. Well, after tapping 42 houses and not getting a single fangbeast, I put them all away. The reward is far below the worth of the wasted energy anyway!!!