Page 83 of 89 FirstFirst ... 3373798081828384858687 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: The Trade Wagon - Glimmer Alicorn changes

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by snowyhillz View Post
    Because the other threads are for people to help/support/comment about other stuff than the GA's .....
    You miss my point- why make the other posts spotlessly clean, removing all comments, even if vaguely mentioning glimmergate, but leave all these rants here. I thought they would delete them all or leave them all.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by scavaig View Post
    You miss my point- why make the other posts spotlessly clean, removing all comments, even if vaguely mentioning glimmergate, but leave all these rants here. I thought they would delete them all or leave them all.
    They'll start deleting posts in this thread eventually. They're just letting us rant for the time being
    🦄💔
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Remove the inventory limit on decorations!

Get rid of the back-to-back timed events

Make Madam Makeda?s wagon sellable!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Because this thread is for you guys to vent about the GA issue, the other threads are not .... I think it is a good idea to censor the other threads of GA comment as those threads (currently Colossium) could very easily get derailed and the people doing the event don't want to wade through lots of OT posts.
    Feel free to add me as a neighbour

Fashion Designer
    Only people who were affected with Aligate are here on this thread. Newbies or low levels will go to the event completely naive. So they don't want them tipped off. Or directed to this thread. Player ignorance = bliss for S8 = $ for S8.
    And we have a place to vent until we run out of steam ...
    Stopped playing DS because of LB.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by plby View Post
    They'll start deleting posts in this thread eventually. They're just letting us rant for the time being
    I think that's is exactly the point. Damage limitations. This thread will eventually get removed. They are just letting some time pass. We won't hear from them again on this subject.

Fashion Designer
    Because this thread is for you guys to vent about the GA issue, the other threads are not .... I think it is a good idea to censor the other threads of GA comment as those threads (currently Colossium) could very easily get derailed and the people doing the event don't want to wade through lots of OT posts.
    But maybe they would like to hear a "Buyer Beware" ? I know I would.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by flowerqueen007 View Post
    This is such a funny thread, do you want to know what I think really happened?

The players who spend the real money, not just buying the value packs and not just ?100 complained because they have spent thousand of euros on armies of white allicorns and the purple easy to craft low value alicorns were devaluing their investment, they don't care if their 100+ purple alicorns don't drop much, just as long as yours don't. It is their spending S8 care about not fifty or one hundred low value customers. Do you really think the few (considering how many play this game world wide) players that are jumping all over this thread making fools of themselves matter? Thousands of potential gem buyers download this game every day, and they dont know about the purple allicorns and they wont care, they will look at this thread and it wont make sense, you have derailed it too much.
    Really? Sensing some serious alicorn envy here. I've got a couple of neighbours with armies of white alis. They got those alicorns because they wanted the additional energy in their own games. They couldn't care less what anybody else does. It's players with no or few alis that's obsessed with them, not the players that have multiples. AND the neighbours who have lots of white AND crafted multiple purple alicorns are as p!$$ed off about the changes as anyone else...
    🦄💔
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Remove the inventory limit on decorations!

Get rid of the back-to-back timed events

Make Madam Makeda?s wagon sellable!!!

I agree with snowyhillz, leave the venting here and off the other threads. Personally if I want to read about the GA, I'll come here. But if I need information about the event, I don't want to read through off topic posts about the GA.

It's not right that S8 took away the ability to craft multiple GA and nerfed the GA without warning. However, the non-GA threads need to stay on topic.
    Kingdom of 😸Kittyville😸

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennerwein1 View Post
    But maybe they would like to hear a "Buyer Beware" ? I know I would.
    They can read, a lot of people will be reading this thread but it does not relate to them so they don't comment. When I first came to the forums I didn't just read one thread, I read them all. And I still do.........
    Feel free to add me as a neighbour

Fashion Designer
    They can read, a lot of people will be reading this thread but it does not relate to them so they don't comment. When I first came to the forums I didn't just read one thread, I read them all. And I still do.........
    Could be. I however, don't read them all, never have, only pertinent ones. I play 3 other S8 games and just don't have the time or the patience. With job, kids, life etc. it is just not possible, even if I wanted to.