Page 5 of 95 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle 6-27-2013 Update - The Dragon Egg

Farm Supplier
    I'm with everyone else on this rare dropping non-sense. I too have done a new quest everyday and I now have a total of 3 Alicorn horns and not a single wing. I've given up hope… it's annoying and ridiculous. Now I get to go thru all this all over again waiting for an egg? I'm thinking I'm over this game.

Executive Chef
    Well, for the first time ever, I'm feeling depressed over my kingdom. No dragon egg, no alicorn horn, no carriage, no alicorn statue or trees from adventures, most of my buildings are a level 5. I've completed 9/10 badges over a week ago so that must mean I play ALOT so it isn't about putting in the effort. I hate the randomness of the random drops in random kingdoms.

Sorry to whine, haven't had my coffee yet.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mamawDi View Post
    Ok I don't have it then, because I only got the info screen. By the way, I've been playing daily at least every hour or two since right after the game was released, and I've never gotten the sacred wing.
    That is terrible.

Executive Chef
    I think they're probably aiming to make this game more like Dragon story (which I imagine must be their most profitable game given all the updates it gets), only gem buyers who constantly speed with gems for more chances at being "lucky" will get everything the game has to offer in a timely fashion. No dragon egg again for me today.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm not crazy about random drops either but as I said before I bought my first dragon and no egg today in my roost so I did speed it up and sure enough I had a egg. I got the egg and goals for books so I am a happy player. Lol. I also got my first drop from my dragon and it was dragon scales does anyone know what they are for.....????? GOOD LUCK EVERYONE. AND THANK YOU TEAM LAVA. NOW CAN I HAVE MY GLIMMER TROVE.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ghjvcucjb View Post
    Well, for the first time ever, I'm feeling depressed over my kingdom. No dragon egg, no alicorn horn, no carriage, no alicorn statue or trees from adventures, most of my buildings are a level 5. I've completed 9/10 badges over a week ago so that must mean I play ALOT so it isn't about putting in the effort. I hate the randomness of the random drops in random kingdoms.

Sorry to whine, haven't had my coffee yet.
    That's okay, I dont drink coffee and I whine frequently. I hate the random drops, too. Its taken all the fun out of the game. What was helpful for me is to take breaks from the forum, where all the intensity of wanting it to Hurry Already just makes me unhappy.

I'm not crazy about random drops either but, by having them its kind of an incentive for me to keep playing, since I've finished all my goals ( other than the ones which involve random drops). I've expanded my kingdom fully and I'm on level 30. I finish my goals way before the next update comes. So, it kind of gets slightly boring. The randomness makes me want to come back and play and see if I could get a wing or a badge... Besides, what's the hurry. Lets sit back and enjoy the game. (Trust me, you'll reach level30, complete all expansions and finish all non-random related goals in no time at all).

Farm Supplier
    I got the dragon egg on my first collection from the Roost after the goal came out however, no encyclopedia bestiary yet. Have 5 libraries. One level 5 and four level 1. Hope to get these bestiaries soon.

PS: I didn't get the dragon egg on my alternate account yet

Quote Originally Posted by rosewaterlily View Post
    I think they're probably aiming to make this game more like Dragon story (which I imagine must be their most profitable game given all the updates it gets), only gem buyers who constantly speed with gems for more chances at being "lucky" will get everything the game has to offer in a timely fashion. No dragon egg again for me today.
    Teamlava shouldn't be making castle story like dragon story though. If we wanted it we would download it and play it. But we don't we want to play castle story and they should keep it as castle story. Stuff the whole random drop thing as people clearly don't like it. Some may be lucky and get alicorn parts, and dragon eggs and badges pretty quickly. I just don't think it's a fair game to play with the random drops. I love the game and so do many others bed just wish that teamlava, like I said in a previous comment, would listen to the people who play on a daily basis. They have to listen to the criticism about the game as well as the compliments. We're not just doing it to complain because we haven't got what we want. I get the rare drops of spell books and whatever. But when it's a new quest line it should be there ready for everyone at the same time. Rosewaterlily this wasn't a rant at you lol just wanted to pick out what you said about turning it into dragon story

Executive Chef
    After only 2 books in 2 days,I skipped the books,second goal was to give wool and 2 more things to sabina(I forgot),THEN you have to make a net for thurston:10 mithrill,50 wool,and I jeez,I just forgot how many of the blue potion stuff in potion shop(at least 10)sorry so frantic w amounts,was trying so hard to remember.i need some more wool to make the net,then that takes 8 hours to make in the forge.thats all the current info I got

Page 5 of 95 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast