Page 2 of 53 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/3: Monster Hunt Season 21 | information about the event on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Thank you for the reminder, Destiel! My spawn rate from regular cows is awesome, 9/10
    Queendom name - Codex Realm
    Lower Level Queendom - TheNameOfTheWind (ID: WiseMansFear )
    I accept all neighbor requests but do not visit often.

Executive Chef
    How good are the Royal Kelpie drops? This is the one animal I did not get in the past, since my leaderboard was insane.

Is it like a daily alicorn? ( Already maxed out on Royal Dark Unicorns).
    Players who have Royal Kelpie - would you suggest going after it?

Executive Chef
    There appear to be 3 different events:

Typical Monster hunt. 50 gold tokens for the armored widow.

Spider monster hunt, spawns from cows and chickens. 10 hits to defeat. I get mostly 2 candies, got 3 once. This is the community item. It looks like 225 candies for the baby spider.

Spider token hunt: defeat monsters from the past. Will spawn from trees. I received 2 tokens with a 20 hit monster. Regular monsters also spawn from trees. 130 tokens needed.

Ravens will also be awarded in "events". If you get enough to make 3 items you get what looks to be a walker. We have until November 6th for this.

As of 2:30 EST (New York),the daily beast challenges have not shown up.
    Last edited by HuckleTown; 10-03-19 at 11:31 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    I don’t like spiders brrr

Rhino Keeper
    The widow statue for 150 gems does not have a two hour timer to drop widow tokens. Please fix.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    How good are the Royal Kelpie drops? This is the one animal I did not get in the past, since my leaderboard was insane.

Yes, it is like a daily alicorn, so go for it.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post

It is a daily energy dropper-drops 4-8 energy each time.
    S8 please remove cap on level

Rhino Keeper
    Would love a Kelpie, but I'm not far along enough to get cursed whatever's lol This event (s) is like Farm, so much going on it's hard to concentrate on!

So far regular monsters DO NOT drop spider token, just regular tokens. Dead trees spawn blue dire boars, horses spawn golems - both drop regular tokens only...

I fear that if we have to grow trees to summon the old monsters, it?s gonna be quite hard getting the tokens...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by liluger4e View Post
    So far regular monsters DO NOT drop spider token, just regular tokens. Dead trees spawn blue dire boars, horses spawn golems - both drop regular tokens only...

I fear that if we have to grow trees to summon the old monsters, it?s gonna be quite hard getting the tokens...
    Like in the past similar events: set your priorities. It is NOT effectivre to aim for gold tokens and past monsters at the same time.

PErsonally I do Goal line for baby spider first- cows and pigs. Then I hit trees to get tokens for past monsters only. I skip most of the gold token monsters- purple golems, blue direboars this event as I know it is impossible to get them all. I rather get few good items, than attempt too things and do poorly in both.

Page 2 of 53 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast