Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Snowbrute Dragon - Apr 16 2019 (Needed for the "A Song of Ice" Leaderboard Event)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    Wow! You did know that the combination you used could have also produced a number of 40+ hour diamond hybrids right?

If your attempt is successful, then it would mean that the Snowbrute may be bred by pairing dragons with White with Royal elements
    I am also plagued by Sunrise dragons but as a player mentioned when we were breeding green & white with Elder possibilities, 21 hours is better than 27 or in this case 33. I figured if I got a Diamond related timer I would really celebrate!

Executive Chef
    I got a 4 hour timer using Albino Peacock and Noble Dragon.

Does anybody know if a Virtue and Fire will produce the Snowbrute? If yes, that would avoid the 33 hr Virtue fail.

Rhino Keeper
    2 loves, a laser light and 3 virtues for me. What a waste of speed ups.

I was soo fearful of getting a virtue dragon, that I was breeding black swan and Angel several times, resulting in quite a few fails(a few loves,single dragons and laser light) but switched to Angel and Fire and got it on the 1st try, go figure..smh. But glad I avoided virtue on this one, while using my breeding and hatching boosts...

Executive Chef
    What level do you need to be to participate in events (LB, WE, and SB)? Thank you! I don't think my new account will be able to participate in this event.

Quote Originally Posted by Ellerslie6 View Post
    SNOWBRUTE

I have never managed to breed the required dragon in a leaderboard event. I am off to my normal unlucky start.
    1. 15 hrs
    2. 5 hrs
    Still better than 33 hours...

Rhino Keeper
    2 loves, a laser light and 3 virtues for me. What a waste of speed ups.

Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    What level do you need to be to participate in events (LB, WE, and SB)? Thank you! I don't think my new account will be able to participate in this event.
    As far as I know all those events are available at level 17, unless if the rule changed lately and I missed it!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mylord7 View Post
    As far as I know all those events are available at level 17, unless if the rule changed lately and I missed it!
    Thank you! It's been so long since I've been a "newbie" that I couldn't remember! Definitely going to miss out on this event then. Oh well.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast