View Poll Results: Overall I enjoyed this event?

Voters
256. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

24 9.38%
  • Neutral

41 16.02%
  • Disagree

178 69.53%
  • I didn't participate

4 1.56%
  • I ran out of time to craft/collect Horn

84 32.81%
  • I crafted 1 or more Meadow Wolf

174 67.97%
  • Spawn rate for Meadow Wolf too low

183 71.48%
  • I used gems to finish and I did finish

69 26.95%
  • I used gems to finish and didn't finish

34 13.28%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 48 of 140 FirstFirst ... 384445464748495051525898 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story event 7/12 - The Fabled Fawn Storybook event | The Meadow Wolf

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieGirl9 View Post
    Now I can't find the post, but someone else said that after many 2 hour adventures, it changed to 1.5.
    No, it's always been 1.5 hours but it said 2 hours when you left to go.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 55lee55 View Post
    No, it's always been 1.5 hours but it said 2 hours when you left to go.
    I’m having same bug with potion shop for sunflower flower thingy. Craft says 2 hours, timer 1.5 hours.
    Last edited by PurpleScorpion76; 07-15-18 at 01:36 PM.
    Only play Castle Story daily, accepting new neighbours but do regularly check for obvious regular activity and delete non active neighbours. Will answer requests but don't visit all neighbours daily.

Want a confirmation button.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by 55lee55 View Post
    I spent 30 gems to play Chapter 4 for the second time, as I had to buy a flower seed. Now it's saying that I have to wait 12 hrs for Chapter 5 to unlock. My flowers are dropping petals, and my trees started to drop meadow sap, but now the trees have stopped dropping sap. I don't have the option to craft the Chapter 5 items in my potion shop, not even locked by goal. Is everyone else still on level 4 and the people who are in Chapter 5 and higher have used gems to unlock early? I am so frustrated and confused by this event and I am really worried that in 12 hours I will have to do Chapter 4 yet again.

S8, can you please look into this? I have sent a support request but I won't have the time or energy to finish if I am behind where I should be. I thought that if you finished and the next chapter has started, you can play it immediately. Thanks!
    I am on chapter 4 and started on time and have not skipped ahead. Anyone who is at chapter 5 or more has skipped.

Executive Chef
    I haven?t seen the answer here ... as we have more seeds can we make more than one sunburst flower or one meadow tree?
    Only play Castle Story daily, accepting new neighbours but do regularly check for obvious regular activity and delete non active neighbours. Will answer requests but don't visit all neighbours daily.

Want a confirmation button.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by babysx1 View Post
    Are we sure the things stop dropping in between chapters
    It's quite usual in this type of day to day event that ALL drops to do with the goals stop completely till event starts next day.
    To be on the safe side just simply don't complete the final step. Keep goal open till past starting time, or almost starting time and you can collect all you want, with also the pleasure of moving on immediately the next day.
    The only attention to be made is in the last step! This you must finish and complete within time.. and don't forget!!!!
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Rhino Keeper
    As long as you have the seeds, you can make more Sunburst Flowers and Meadow Trees, which will help you a lot on Coin collection and event item drops! I have 3 Sunburst Flowers and 1 Meadow Tree. It takes 20 Water and 10 Glimmerdust, so it's less feasible for fewer energy resources players like myself who is pooling most energy just to make a Gold Coin a day, but if you have the means to make more, I'm happy for you.

-

I remember in the beginning, someone said we may need Enchanted Beam/Block and Spellbound stuff, but I'm not seeing it on the first page. I've been making Enchanted materials this entire time, but we don't actually need it for this event, do we? They are just included in the value pack on the side to fluff up the single Meadow Tree Seed and single Sunburst Seed, right?
    Last edited by Glimmerless; 07-15-18 at 02:09 PM. Reason: changed a word

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleScorpion76 View Post
    I haven?t seen the answer here ... as we have more seeds can we make more than one sunburst flower or one meadow tree?
    Definitely! You will need Sunburst Flowers and Meadow Trees in later chapters to spawn Meadow Wolves to fight. The flowers and trees also drop wood coins. When you make the flowers and trees in the Potion Shop (they each require 20 water), make sure to replenish your water.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleScorpion76 View Post
    Also fighting the Meadow Wolves drops Meadow Pelts and Meadow Wolf Fangs. Looking at kolakid2 post #315, Goal 2 of Chapter 9 requires 70 Meadow Pelts. I do not see where Meadow Wolf Fangs are required. Perhaps they might be needed for Goal 3 of Chapter 9, which is absent from the post.

Rhino Keeper
    For chapter 8, you need 75 dire boar pelts. I'm usually maxed on those because I have the onyx dire boars, but for some players, it's not the sort of thing you can just whip up. Any lower level players, should check the full list of what you need on hand (golden eggs, glimmerdust) and work out if it's feasible to finish.
    Edit: lower level players may have different requirements. I don't want to put anyone off giving it a go.

Really? I ’ve spent 3 long swords and simple feast each adventure and all I got - twice!- was lousy Glimmer dust??? THIs is why Im still stuck at lv 3 and start asking myself if it‘s worth to go on with this quest...������