View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Did you like the recipes and prizes?

Voters
42. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

29 69.05%
  • I didn't like this event

7 16.67%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

2 4.76%
  • I didn't participate

0 0%
  • I like the recipes

33 78.57%
  • I didn't like the recipes

2 4.76%
  • I like the prizes

26 61.90%
  • I didn't like the prizes

11 26.19%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Let's Go To A Museum - 2018 May 17 (15 days) (POLL ADDED)

Executive Chef
    Attachment 44393
    Heading: Worth Melting For. Wording: Our Abstract Tables and chairs will fit right in with our Museum!

Attachment 44394
    Have 4 Melted Tables. Cost 25,000 each. Skip 8 Gems
    Have 4 Melted Chairs. Cost 27,000 each. Skip 8 Gems

Attachment 44395
    Congratulations to unlock Museum Curator Display (3 X3). Cost 40,000 coins each

Attachment 44396
    Heading: A Gallery Of Chocolate. Wording: Museum days are always so fun!

Attachment 44397
    Serve 12 Constructed Chocolate. Skip 60 Gems
    Have 1 Museum Curator. Skip 2 Gems
    Last edited by Bakerling; 05-18-18 at 04:32 AM.
    Enjoy Baking! 🍰

Executive Chef
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	D3FD311F-F435-44E9-A5BE-821092B1DEC5.jpg 
Views:	82 
Size:	63.1 KB 
ID:	44398 Congratulations

The Final Goal Prize is Museum Gallery (4 X 4) worth 65 Gems. Get 1 Free When you completed the Goal.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	C93D06E0-7C90-4662-B140-CF12F86A0AFC.jpg 
Views:	1995 
Size:	151.8 KB 
ID:	44399
    Enjoy Baking! 🍰

Nightclub Owner
    Once again, you are amazing people Bakerling and VanaCatu! I've not even gotten the reqs back yet to finish goal one and you've already got the entire event here for us to look over and prepare for what's ahead.

While I do like it when the Side Goals offer new items (mostly because I love adding new things to my inventory) I also don't mind when they're repeats that I own. It gives me a bit of breathing room and I feel like I can take the event goals at my leisure. For some reason the side goals feel more pressurizing to me than the regular goals. I usually pack away all my ovens (excluding event ovens) and bang out the side goal as soon as possible but since I have the stall, now I can just go about business as usual which is a relief.

As for the decorations themselves: I have this Museum Gallery piece in RS and I love it. Once a year I try to set up my entire place like a museum which is always fun. Seeing this goal has me already trying to think of all the different pieces in my inventory that would work well for a museum set up in BS. The curator desk and fountain are nice additions to the theme so thanks for those s8.

Executive Chef
    Horray! They bring back items from 2015 also, 2015 did not have bad goals in that year. (I like my Bakery Balloon - it came out in 2015)
    But i think the golden days of goals was in 2014!

But why do they only let you get 1, even if it free? That the only pain i think from the whole "bring back old goals/items"
    thing.

They never add them in the market, i would like to have buy more "Stone Spring" and much more. The "Flower Bed" i like they let us buy more of it, un like the "Stone Spring"

I would buy more. If they put them out for gems, i sure a lot of people would buy also. They lost a money opportunity there.
    Last edited by kappy333; 05-18-18 at 09:58 AM. Reason: Needs new word

I don’t know if I sold my Artist’s Stall or not but I already had it so no side goals for me
    Level 99 / 4 star player

Quote Originally Posted by kappy333 View Post
    But why do they only let you buy 1?
    they don't.
    you cannot buy it - you can only get it via side goal completion.

this is where i'm lost. maybe anyone noted when had the artist's stall been removed from the market?!

here's where it was when i took screens in october/november 2017
    (located in goal prizes section, available for purchase if you unlocked it via old 2015 goal):
    Spoiler: show

and here's where it's now, in abt half a year
    (located in normal order between other level 12 stuff, unavailable for purchase, i.e. actually removed from the market):

i cd miss smth...
    did we get any events / sales during last half of year where it's been notified that this item will be removed from the market?
    or we sd expect now that anything can be removed w/o notification?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by VanaCatu View Post
    they don't.

this is where i'm lost. maybe anyone noted when had the artist's stall been removed from the market?!

(located in goal prizes section, available for purchase if you unlocked it via old 2015 goal):

(located in normal order between other level 12 stuff, unavailable for purchase, i.e. actually removed from the market):

i cd miss smth...
    did we get any events / sales during last half of year where it's been notified that this item will be removed from the market?
    Even if it a side goal and free, you still can only get 1 in the end. So it still a pain if you want more

But thanks for the correction - i will edit my post

More notes: they never tell you when they remove any piece, unless it back for a limited time, then it will have timer. I could be wrong but they never said they would remove - the "Artists Stall" But they never give notifications - only timers... I think things are removed/added at random times - very random at that! It can be very hard to expect also, as far as i know this art goal is a little random (with the theme).
    Last edited by kappy333; 05-18-18 at 10:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kappy333 View Post
    More notes: they never tell you when they remove any piece, unless it back for a limited time, then it will have timer. I could be wrong but they never said they would remove - the "Artists Stall" But they never give notifications - only timers... I think things are removed/added at random times - very random at that! It can be very hard to expect also, as far as i know this art goal is a little random (with the theme).
    this is why i asked. normally (i mean one year before (and earlier), we had a notes like "sale and removal", or "let's say goodbuy to ... items", or at least when we had any sale, we cd thought that maybe some of items will be removed.
    but when the item is moved from back to top and loosing price - it sd be definitely notified when it happens... at least as it was before...
    oh well. ok, "before" - dinosaurus were kings of nature, and then, the justice existed, and now... we have what we have. ok, i got it.

Executive Chef
    this is why i asked. normally (i mean one year before (and earlier), we had a notes like "sale and removal", or "let's say goodbuy to ... items", or at least when we had any sale, we cd thought that maybe some of items will be removed.
    but when the item is moved from back to top and loosing price - it sd be definitely notified when it happens... at least as it was before...
    oh well. ok, "before" - dinosaurus were kings of nature, and then, the justice existed, and now... we have what we have. ok, i got it.
    When i get notifications, it only says something along the lines of "grab _ before it's too late!"
    Or "check out the new goal"
    It says more and goes in detail then i do. But the "Artists Stall" i never get a notification for the remove

But i barely go in my back decorations (i never really redecorate) so i did not notice any difference/when it was remove.

So i can not say for sure when the remove was. But no notification for me
    Last edited by kappy333; 05-18-18 at 11:16 AM.

Fashion Designer
    I guess anything can be removed at any point... which is very sad... they should let people who have previously unlocked it via goal have free access to it afterwards... they're not "extra" prizes anymore, they're taking away opportunitee from us.
    they don't.

i cd miss smth...