Page 61 of 64 FirstFirst ... 11515758596061626364 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/20: Kung Who? Panda!| event information on page 1

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    Luckily I'm retired and have no life so was able to keep up with this event and finish a few days ahead. (No gems or money needed.) I did enjoy it and really like the characters and decoration. There have been some events where I had to watch until the last few hours to finish timely (usually the ones that required 2/3/4/5/8 of various crafts to update) so this was a real pleasure.
    I'm so glad some folks enjoyed this event! Obviously S8 can't make everyone happy, but this one wiped me out. Out of gems and enthusiasm to do the next event. The theme & prizes are great so I won't bemoan the investment too much. It's that they are [I]timed[I] that bothers me. I would love an Extend This Event? button!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Overall, I enjoyed myself and am happy with the results of my efforts - so thanks to s8 for implementing those adjustments or it would've been another wash for me.

With my hectic work schedule and other real life obligations, all those short timers had me worried that despite my well established realm and vast stockpile of supplies this would be a repeat of that awful pig event - the only event unfinished in my entire CS history. Thankfully, I was wrong but it was still more difficult than I think it needed to be. I've only just finished and it was all down to my difficulty in collecting the Bamboo Straw and that was with having purchased the Panda Cubs.

Sorry, but I think it ridiculous that I paid gems for an extra event dropper and still struggled. Is it really too much to ask that the gem purchased event extras should at least offer the chance to drop multiples?
    I agree that when you use gems to get an extra event dropper it should have a chance to drop multiples. The panda could have also dropped underwear. I also purchased the first value pack because my stone fountain only dropped one stone each time. It did drop multiples after I purchased the value pack. I too was unable to finish the pig event. The drops were horrible and the help from S8 came way to late . I hated that one. I start back to work tomorrow (I am a reading teacher), if this event took place when I was working I have my doubts I would have finished it. S8 I like a challenge but I don't like impossible.

I wish we could have made more pandas in the workshop because I have WAY too many panda coins left. Make it so we can use them in the next monster hunt to create a special panda or something else, please.
    Thuakie Sword #19

Executive Chef
    I liked the event and finished early and even had time to make souvenirs but I'm able to play a lot. I'm retired too. But I still relied on timers throughout, while doing my work in yard and house.
    IMO, the hammer drops were not calculated correctly, because it put players needlessly in a time crunch for the final goals. Either make those final goals easier or improve random drop rates in earlier goals so that players can progress without long dry periods of waiting for the needed drops in order to get to the final goals. Or S8 don't make progression of play so dependent on random drops so that players are stuck waiting and waiting. I ended up with about 20 extra hammers. By then they weren't needed anymore.
    I stored my fire pandas. A shame really, because the idea of the red panda was so unique.

What time does this event end?

My timer just dropped from "days" to 1.5 hours!!??!!

I thought I was days ahead, but am now unsure. Castle story did this last time, and I wasted over 100 gems trying to finish "on time" only for it to then revert to having 3 days left!!

I don't want to waste gems again unnecessarily.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Gingernut2013 View Post
    What time does this event end?

My timer just dropped from "days" to 1.5 hours!!??!!

I thought I was days ahead, but am now unsure. Castle story did this last time, and I wasted over 100 gems trying to finish "on time" only for it to then revert to having 3 days left!!

I don't want to waste gems again unnecessarily.
    it ends tonight at 6pm Pacific DST. It appears that you now have 45 minutes left. Once it is under 24 hours it should count down for young hours.
    Thuakie Sword #19

Anybody else have a Bamboo Grove that is not dropping anything?

Farm Supplier
    I very much enjoyed this event and was able to finish with 5 days left on the clock. I didn't use gems or money, but my dailycorns and full energy droppers certainly helped. I like to horde my gems for Alicorn sales and don't think I've ever used them for an event. I'm also one of those people who gets up in the middle of the night to play like a compulsion, so that helps too

Anyone out in Castle Story land tired of not finishing events?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by petal2092 View Post
    Anybody else have a Bamboo Grove that is not dropping anything?
    Event buildings usually don't start their drops until after the event has ended.

Very unhappy with this event. Originally was just going for tiger because I felt so sick and could not wake. Spent 3.99 to get there. Then ended up in hospital and found out what was wrong and was on meds ASAP. Figured I had enough energy and it?s something to distract me again plus I never stopped loving event, played some during day but still slept a lot. 4 levels left 4 hours to go. This event held a speci bought the 3.99 sale because I knew I needed to gem up. I was on second to last step ran out of gems. Was getting annoyed because I completed a section and it would restart but not give gems back. With one more try and 2 hours I gemmed as much as I could. Ran out and bought my last 3.99 packed. Then of course it registered at $6.99 so now I?m owned money from both stealing my gems and having me purchase the wrong amount. I would be less upset for over events but I have a second degree jr black belt and respect the familial structure of Japanese families so much. So tomorrow a letter will go out. This event was super hard even if I was not sick i think unless you could babysit it
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 