Page 22 of 30 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1/23: The Slumbering Princess | event information on page 1

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by zoroak View Post
    ...snip...
    All with the exception of Celeste and the bed, have fab sound effects when tapped on (not just during collections).
    Thank you sooooo much for sharing this! I was super disappointed that they didn't have sound effects at first so a BIG THANKS to s8 for adding the sounds

Quote Originally Posted by CelineDragoness View Post
    Ah, that might explain it, why I didn't receive anything three times in a row. Weird thing is that the other chars immediately drop the right things upon acquiring them. Maybe S8 can say something about this?
    Celeste should be dropping Spellbound Dew as soon as she's won, but it won't be a guaranteed drop unless you've reached Lv. 5 buildings, as you shouldn't need Spellbound Dew until you're upgrading your buildings to Lv. 6. It won't be a guaranteed drop until then, but once you need Spellbound Dew for Lv. 6 buildings it will be guaranteed to drop between 2-4 Spellbound Dew each collection.

Quote Originally Posted by SgtBeebo View Post
    Celeste should be dropping Spellbound Dew as soon as she's won, but it won't be a guaranteed drop unless you've reached Lv. 5 buildings, as you shouldn't need Spellbound Dew until you're upgrading your buildings to Lv. 6. It won't be a guaranteed drop until then, but once you need Spellbound Dew for Lv. 6 buildings it will be guaranteed to drop between 2-4 Spellbound Dew each collection.
    Thx. That explains it. I don?t own a lvl 5 building, so no drops yet.

Can someone explain to me what just happened? 2 hours ago, I started crafting my 5th support beam to upgrade the bed to level 5. All I needed was the support beam. I collected the beam and when I tried upgrading the bed, I saw that 4 of each of the 4 needed items had disappeared. Now, thanks to needing spellbound dew, this challenge will be impossible to finish.

Fashion Designer
    So all this work on a massive bed and Princess Celeste ends up sleeping on something else (is it a rock???)? Not sure I will make it to the dialogue that illuminates this situation, so do tell!

Thank you. I?m surprised it was not a bug. That would be pretty unlucky to go 10+ collections with nothing. Thanks for adjusting it. Who knows now if I will finish but back to playing and I?ll see what happens. Otherwise there is the next event. Aside hunts I honestly don?t remember the last timed event I have completed. Usually I lose interest from repetition halfway through, get a cute mini prize and stop.

Any other long term players feel the same and don?t complete the timed anymore? I just feel determined to complete one at least not using gems. Maybe I can still make this. Honestly I?m still focusing on some long terms and that?s where I am at. I know it?s a story line game with long terms but I?m just determined to figure out the story of how we ended up here lol

*edit - yes it worked! Both hatcheries dropped so hang in guys! Hope everyone else gets theirs ASAP so they can move along now I have to wait for it to be made. It’s almost 3am here lol. Something says I’ll have to wait until morning but I’m an insomniac so who knows when I will wake again. It’s one of my benefits of playing. I can basically play 24/7 cause I sleep day and night but only naps so I always wake up to check things. It’s when I fall into sleeping spells and go 2-3 days of sleeping without waking that I run into trouble. Those happen when I get sick and then when I’m up I have no energy to play. It’s like a brain fog. Otherwise these naps work perfect as I can check 2 times or so middle of the night. Sleep is overrated lol
    Last edited by janddolphins; 01-30-20 at 12:54 AM.
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Fashion Designer
    The artwork is amazing as usual.

Love the bed, especially the purple canopy.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by zoroak View Post
    Inventory card for Celeste. Apologies if already posted. And a pic of all items as a relative size comparison. Yes and as CelineDragoness has mentioned, 2h collection and 2x2 size. So far everything has been just coins and XP during collections but there was a rare simple feast from one of the Circadians.
    All with the exception of the bed, have fab sound effects when tapped on (not just during collections). Favourite is the drummer.
    Attachment 54519Attachment 54520Attachment 54521

Just got a black flag for spellbound dew from Celeste.
    And I just noticed she now snores when tapped on!
    Thanks for this. I haven't been interested in this challenge because of the drops but I kept going anyway. But that 2 x 2 size really turned me off for good. I really do want that Grimaud though so I'll play for him.

Rhino Keeper
    I just got 4 Spellbound Dew from Celeste. Yay.
    Kingdom: Peroldrado
    (Gem confirmation button please)

Quote Originally Posted by SgtBeebo View Post
    Just to be sure if I got it right. I now have a lvl 5 building and Celeste still doesn't give me dew, but 500 coins instead. Does that mean the dew is no guaranteed drop, but a chance of getting it? What is the experience of other players?