Page 37 of 101 FirstFirst ... 273334353637383940414787 ... LastLast

Thread: Crystal Unicorn - 2014 Jul 24

Host(ess)

Wink Finally "found" the Unicorn :)

Hi everyone! Ive been reading this forum for awhile now as I played FFS, but never posted till now.

Having recently reached Level 37 in the game, having a 55/58 album, and still not hatching a Unicorn, I was starting to become extremely discouraged. I've must have attempted over 50 different pairings at least, and its avoided me till just now, finally got her

Just throwing this out there for everyone who feels like it will never happen, it will. Just hang in there

And thank you to everyone who helps out with the Battlegrounds and Tournament info!

Quote Originally Posted by msb283 View Post
    Hi everyone! Ive been reading this forum for awhile now as I played FFS, but never posted till now.

Having recently reached Level 37 in the game, having a 55/58 album, and still not hatching a Unicorn, I was starting to become extremely discouraged. I've must have attempted over 50 different pairings at least, and its avoided me till just now, finally got her

Just throwing this out there for everyone who feels like it will never happen, it will. Just hang in there

And thank you to everyone who helps out with the Battlegrounds and Tournament info!
    Congrats msb ^^ now... Wishing you luck with emerald dragon

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by bluefoxcrystal View Post
    Congrats msb ^^ now... Wishing you luck with emerald dragon
    Lol thank you! Hopefully it doesn't take another 37 levels

Fashion Designer
    Still waiting for my Unicorn but thought I should start some financial planning for the day I join the ranks of the "chosen", so I started to look at the costs of habitats. Looking back at earlier posts I see when people first started to breed the unicorn the "small" gem grove cost 270,000 coins. My game shows it costs 340,000. Fine, the cost of inflation etc lol. But if I want to upgrade the gem grove to the next level (big gem grove) it costs 6,100,000 coins? As in 6 MILLION.?!?!? Is that correct??? That's not just inflation, that's insanity!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawksmoor View Post
    Still waiting for my Unicorn but thought I should start some financial planning for the day I join the ranks of the "chosen", so I started to look at the costs of habitats. Looking back at earlier posts I see when people first started to breed the unicorn the "small" gem grove cost 270,000 coins. My game shows it costs 340,000. Fine, the cost of inflation etc lol. But if I want to upgrade the gem grove to the next level (big gem grove) it costs 6,100,000 coins? As in 6 MILLION.?!?!? Is that correct??? That's not just inflation, that's insanity!
    That is indeed correct. Six million, one hundred thousand coins. In fact, it is the only over-priced 3-animal habitat that has NOT seen a price reduction. Back when the 6.1M Big Gem Grove rolled out, Big Water Way cost 520K and Big Dark Cove cost 900K coins.

I have one on Satyr Sanctuary, but it took a lot of ultra-rare income to be able to afford it. Ain't that something! You need to already have ultras making loads of coins to be able to buy this ultra home. Or maybe if you have a universe of high-level supers earning over a million coins a day like our famous no-Unicorn friend, you can splurge on one and have it ready for that lucky day.
    Last edited by SANDSCApe; 10-06-14 at 09:06 AM.
    It's perfectly okay to NOT know something; and one is no less worthy for admitting this. The wisest seeker is she who knows that she knows nothing!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SANDSCApe View Post
    That is indeed correct. In fact, it is the only over-priced big habitat that has NOT seen a price reduction. Back when the 6.1M Big Gem Grove rolled out, Big Water Way cost 520K and Big Dark Cove cost 900K coins.

I have one on Satyr Sanctuary, but it took a lot of ultra-rare income to be able to afford it. Ain't that something! You need to already have ultras making loads of coins to be able to buy this ultra home. Or maybe if you have a universe of high-level supers earning over a million coins a day like our famous no-Unicorn friend, you can splurge on one and have it ready for that lucky day.
    Thanks Sand. I have a looooong way to go before I reach that kind of income. I currently have 37 of the 60 available creatures with 4 or 5 supers. I guess I'm rather fortunate in that way as my last two breed attempts have produced a Grassquatch and an Ocean Owl. No Unicorn though after countless fails, so worrying about having 6 million coins to spend is really putting the cart before the horse. Or Unicorn ;-)
    Last edited by Hawksmoor; 10-06-14 at 09:10 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Crr008 View Post
    My child got one with Thunderhawk and chromadile. Very exciting.
    Ooh, I was about to ask if anyone had gotten one with lightning as one of the four elements. I've been using the couples list from the game guide and only have a couple of the lightning breeds...now if I don't get my crystal unicorn maybe I will get some of the lightning hybrids as happy fails while still trying for the unicorn.

Executive Chef
    I got mine with Pegasus and mammoth so yes electric is one of the ingredients for breeding the cute-adorable unicorn

Executive Chef
    Can someone please read the timer on this screenshot I just took. Because I took an ambien shortly beforehand and I am afraid I am hallucinating

I am also afraid my squeeing woke up my neighbors.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	45hours.jpg 
Views:	260 
Size:	88.9 KB 
ID:	15899  

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by zenobia42 View Post
    Can someone please read the timer on this screenshot I just took. Because I took an ambien shortly beforehand and I am afraid I am hallucinating

I am also afraid my squeeing woke up my neighbors.

I do believe your eyes aren't deceiving you! Hahaha. A HUGE CONGRATULATIONS. So happy for you, you definitely deserve it.