Page 16 of 54 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 7/23: Monster Hunt season 13 | (all info/goals/inventory on page 1)

Rhino Keeper
    I thought I've read the Armored Lion can drop trade tickets. Is that right?

Found it!
    Last edited by mrootje; 07-24-18 at 11:42 PM.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by TeabytheSea3 View Post
    Yes, I just came here to report the same thing. I finished fighting a glimmer golem. Tapped on 2 horses and got nothing. Closed the game down, tried 2 more horses and nothing.
    Other persons have reported that the purple golem won’t spawn from some horses but they should spawn every time from the regular brown horses. So click on those exclusively instead. If you read through the thread you’ll see the posts.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by VersaceMorrow View Post
    I am finding the blue dire boar spawns repeatedly now, and it is a much better paced accumulation of tokens than the glimmer golem.... you don't keep maxing out on shields and having to do those bronze trades. In fact, the best combination seems to be spawning blue boars and wisps (I am still trying to collect faun seal drops)
    But you get good stuff from the bronze trades, including more tokens! As soon as I get 100 shields I do a bronze trade.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    But you get good stuff from the bronze trades, including more tokens! As soon as I get 100 shields I do a bronze trade.
    Some of it's useful, some of it's cr*p.... for example I have enough path tiles to entirely carpet my kingdom with nothing but walkways. And I only get 1-2 sword tokens from the bronze trade so I don't find it as helpful, but if you prefer fighting the golems then I agree the bronze trade is important.
    No Gems For Runes!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Other persons have reported that the purple golem won’t spawn from some horses but they should spawn every time from the regular brown horses. So click on those exclusively instead. If you read through the thread you’ll see the posts.
    They were regular horses. Seems to be fixed now.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mrootje View Post
    I thought I've read the Armored Lion can drop trade tickets. Is that right?
    Yes The pic shows trade tickets,wisp lanterns, and mithril. My first drops were fur and earth wisp.

Quote Originally Posted by arhoneybee View Post
    Level 28....first monster hunt. How often do these happen? Sounds like I may only get 20 this first hunt ???
    About every 3-4 months. You make was many gold tokens as you can and then keep collecting. The list of items to use them on continues to grow too, so you?ll have some tough decisions to make. Good luck.

Fashion Designer
    first collection from armored lion and no tickets. so is a rare drop :/

Quote Originally Posted by jbfps116 View Post
    first collection from armored lion and no tickets. so is a rare drop :/
    Earth wisp and fur from that golden nuggets succubus.

Quote Originally Posted by Lavenderdale View Post
    thanks for info princess!! important question: is it animated? :-D
    I should have thought to add that. Unfortunately, it is not animated. I still think it?s attractive though. I just got 2 fish in the last collection. Plus...I do like multiple drops of multiple items and a short timer.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending