Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Feedback on Thank You notes

Feedback on Thank You notes

Can someone please explain to me what happened to the Thank You notes? I used to get loads, and deleted them at regular intervals. Then along came the challenge that finally used up some of the Thank You notes, and not only this challenge seems impossible to complete, as it takes ages to get the required pieces, but there don't seem to be any Thank You notes anymore. The major issue I am finding in this sudden change is that all the other items that I needed to spend months to accumulate to increase pantry size, shop stock levels etc. are now filling up my pantry and there is NO WAY I am going to delete them. So I am stuck with a pantry half full of items ready to be used for when the Thank You notes show up, except that they are not, and in the meantime, I am still accumulating bricks, shopping baskets, coupons etc. I am going to reach a level where I will have to stop playing the game altogether until dear Liam starts being thankful again. And I know what will happen. I will just lose interest in the game and stop playing. What an anticlimax.

Please readjust the Thank You note drop levels asap. It has just caused an imbalance in the game that will be its downfall.

Farm Supplier
    Same here...what's going on?

Executive Chef
    Yeah...I am on a whole lot, and I have gotten 1 thank you note in the past 3 days...:/ I know this because I upgraded my pantry 3 days ago and ran myself out of notes doing so, and I have 1 in my pantry now. ><

The Honorable Panda
    Hey guys, I did check on this and the drop rate for the Thank You Notes have been lowered because the requirements for expansions have also been lowered .
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

that's true but the drop rate of Thank You Notes at this point is only good for the furniture maker

What about increasing pantry size and stock at the markets? It looks like the requirements for those have not changed.
    PM me for Facebook name.

Thank you notes are not only used for expansions. They are used for pantry size and stock increases as well, and it's not like they need a couple. At the moment I am in need of around 76 thank you notes and I'm not even looking at the expansion. Throw in the furniture maker, and you need many more. Please tell the developers to reconsider this drop rate.

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Hey guys, I did check on this and the drop rate for the Thank You Notes have been lowered because the requirements for expansions have also been lowered .
    It was easier to expand with the "old" requirements! I even stopped to cook for to go orders because I have too many bricks, baskets and so on. I used to get about 4-5 thank you notes a day. Now I'm happy if I get ONE in three days. I'm really sad about this, the game isn't fun anymore I really liked to cook for to go orders, but currently that doesn't make any sense for me and I freak out every time I see Liam dropping those stupid coins

The Honorable Panda
    I will pass over this feedback!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    I will pass over this feedback!
    Thank you so much kooky

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast