Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Update: April 29th 2015

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ljssam View Post
    When do android players get the new recipes? "sigh" think i should get me ios tablet "groan"
    if you wait for the goal to download the new version you will get 12 gems (one for bakery story and resturant story) but if you don't want the gems then wait until the new version is released in google play store

When will I get the new updates. I spend money on this game it would be nice to have updates the same time iPhone users do..ijs

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    I wonder why those Android Players that also missed this goal haven't had this offer made available to them and honestly don't understand why it would be so hard for TL to port the bundle to them, or any bundle really. Honestly, a bundle isn't any different than a seasonal box, so.....

I don't recall now and its so late don't want to look it up, but have ANY of the past bundles at least been put in the main design tabs for Android players to purchase the items individually?
    it's been a bit of a mish-mash as they try stuff out i guess. the first couple included some box content/old LTO content along with stuff regularly for sale, which wasn't too bad. the LTO stuff had been released again on black fridays and such before, so a lot of people, except the very new, had their chance with it, and everyone has a chance with boxes, technically. but then they started releasing "bundle exclusive" content, brand new stuff that really couldn't be gotten anywhere except the bundle, and that totally pissed me off.

and then of course they thought they'd make it more "fair" (once again proving their complete incomprehension of the meaning of the word) by releasing the easter bundle content separately to android players, but to ios players only in the bundle. fortunately, that was short-lived after much (entirely justified) complaining.

but they still seem to keep a couple of bundle items out of the marketplace so that bundles give an extra benefit to those who choose to spend 80 gems at once (except maybe this bundle, idk what's in it). which would be fine, if everyone actually had the option to do that. jerks.

hope hubby's okay!
    Last edited by twospoons; 04-30-15 at 05:29 AM.

Executive Chef
    Kindles get automatic updates, kindles are a lot cheaper than iPads. But you don't get any gems for updates.

I haven't been waiting for the gem prompts, but think I will this time. How long does it usually take(this year)?

Hi, can somebody please tell me what appliance I can find the treat punch on. Thank you.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ravenousdreams View Post
    Hi, can somebody please tell me what appliance I can find the treat punch on. Thank you.
    probably the drink machine bit further back in appliances

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    but they still seem to keep a couple of bundle items out of the marketplace so that bundles give an extra benefit to those who choose to spend 80 gems at once (except maybe this bundle, idk what's in it). which would be fine, if everyone actually had the option to do that. jerks.
    Ah, I see now. This bundle was for 75 gems (short term offer) and offered:

4 Blossom Chairs (if we want more it is 2 gems each)
    4 Blossom Tables (if we want more it is 2 gems each)
    3 Blossom Counters (if we want more it is 3 gems each)
    1 Blossom Grove (if we want more it is 40 gems each)
    2 Fruit Bars (already built and if we want they are 30 gems each)
    1 Spring Picnic (if we want more it is 20 gems each)

Now, I haven't tried to purchase any of the items again as what came in the bundle was enough for me, but was quite shocked when it would allow me to buy more since they were goal items. I figured what came in the bundle would be it, with no option of getting more due to the fact that they were previous goal items and I never completed the goal.

On a side note....I don't mind goal items being resold by TL at gem prices, but only for decorations not for appliances. Even for goals that I've completed in the past, and some were quite difficult to complete, it wouldn't bother me for others to now have those items at gem prices, though I know many people don't feel the same way. But appliances should always be for coins and not gems. We only earn 4 gems per recipe to complete so to have to purchase an appliance that normally only has 3 recipes on it for gems it ludicrous. The only reason why I didn't mind the Fruit Bar being for gems this time is because I got at least 2 of them in the bundle and I wanted the bundle for the purpose of the other items, which made 75 gems worth it....I wasn't purchasing the bundle just for the Fruit Bar.
    Current games on queentina3 ID: Castle, Fairytale, Farm 2, RS 1, Diamond Quest. Games under this ID are named AppleBlossom.

Current game on 2tina ID: Castle only and goes by the name AppleBlossom2. I know, it isn't very original. Shut up!

I tip and run - don't ask me to write on your wall, as I won't. I don't expect you to write on mine. If you tip, great, if you don't, also great. Just answer my requests and I'll be happy.

Why does it take so long for Android users to get any of the monthly updates? And why do we have to wait to download yet another version of the game?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ljssam View Post
    When do android players get the new recipes? "sigh" think i should get me ios tablet "groan"
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    Now, I haven't tried to purchase any of the items again as what came in the bundle was enough for me, but was quite shocked when it would allow me to buy more since they were goal items. I figured what came in the bundle would be it, with no option of getting more due to the fact that they were previous goal items and I never completed the goal.
    From what FrozenTurtle said it appears TL was trying to achieve some fairness in offering old goal related decor and appliances so that ALL players could have the option to buy them. So they offered them as bundled items (accessible to ios players only) as well as stand alone items so that players on android devices could also have access to them. So even though you bought them in the bundle you would still be able to buy them individually as well.

Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast