Executive Chef
    I bought it! I'm already in love with it

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LalaSmooth View Post
    I bought it! I'm already in love with it
    :0) :0)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    oh, goodie. bundles are back to being ridiculously unfair to android players. gosh i've missed that.
    Which is not my fault but I'm not going to feel guilty being offered it either. None of the bundles have been offered to Android, right, so why does this one being offered put your back up so much that you have to post that snide remark back to my post about being happy for having access to it?
    Current games on queentina3 ID: Castle, Fairytale, Farm 2, RS 1, Diamond Quest. Games under this ID are named AppleBlossom.

Current game on 2tina ID: Castle only and goes by the name AppleBlossom2. I know, it isn't very original. Shut up!

I tip and run - don't ask me to write on your wall, as I won't. I don't expect you to write on mine. If you tip, great, if you don't, also great. Just answer my requests and I'll be happy.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    Which is not my fault but I'm not going to feel guilty being offered it either. None of the bundles have been offered to Android, right, so why does this one being offered put your back up so much that you have to post that snide remark back to my post about being happy for having access to it?
    i dont think it was meant as personal attack but rather more a - oh look, IOs is still getting a better deal than android users on top of all this mess - thing. whilst using your post as evidence that IOs users could get a better deal.

i agree that sometimes, one can misinterpret it bit tricky with just written posts lacking intonation and/or body language to go along with it ..but im pretty sure any comments here are directed towards S8, at least anything negative :P

dont take it personally ^^

Executive Chef
    oh, gosh, yes, please, exactly what pieandcream said. i've been pissed about bundles since their introduction (believe me, i'm on record, you can check the bundles thread, along with like, every update thread that included a bundle), and the only reason i quoted you was because i was first concentrating on the update in general and it wasn't until i saw your post, which was the first indication of what was actually in the bundle, that i was once again reminded of how unfair bundles are and how much i hate that they're not open to all. i am sincerely sorry that you felt attacked. i in no way think that you or any other iOS player should feel guilty for getting a bundle or being happy with your new content (i certainly bought a ton of puebla stuff in BS last week, and that was a crazy unfair situation), all of my anger on this issue is directed at storm8.

again, very sorry. i'll go unquote you in my post, i hope that helps?
    I go by varying numbers of utensils in BS, and cafe lula, welcome cafe, and zephyr cafe in RS (just so you know it's me--you can't add me by those).
    I always love to visit well-designed or creative bakeries & restaurants!

Nightclub Owner
    No, it's ok, probably my bad with misinterpreting really and having a bit of a rough week with the teenage boys on vacation and husband due for surgery on Friday. Part of the reason I've been away from the forum except for a quick check twice a day this past week - keeping them in line and from eating me out of house and home with their friends.

I too feel bad that Android isn't offered those bundles as some are actually really good, like this one was, where others are just 'meh'. I know I was bummed out the other week when S8 advised the Fruit Bar would be pulled so to buy it up now, but was only available to those that did the goal. I understood and expected that really, as that is how it's mostly been done in the past, so was truly excited that I was still able to at least get 2 of them with the bundle this week, plus that Garden thing with the big trees is so dang pretty and I keep seeing it in my neighbors shop and whimpering that I had missed out on it - until now.

I wonder why those Android Players that also missed this goal haven't had this offer made available to them and honestly don't understand why it would be so hard for TL to port the bundle to them, or any bundle really. Honestly, a bundle isn't any different than a seasonal box, so.....

I don't recall now and its so late don't want to look it up, but have ANY of the past bundles at least been put in the main design tabs for Android players to purchase the items individually? I figure that even if TL does that the Fruit Bar probably wouldn't sell as who would really want to purchase appliances for gems??? In the bundle is understandable as the whole thing is for gems, but to buy each appliance for 30 gems a piece seems quite high to me. I think this is one of the first appliances I've ever seen offered to us for gems (other than those dumb colored stoves/ovens).
    Current games on queentina3 ID: Castle, Fairytale, Farm 2, RS 1, Diamond Quest. Games under this ID are named AppleBlossom.

Current game on 2tina ID: Castle only and goes by the name AppleBlossom2. I know, it isn't very original. Shut up!

I tip and run - don't ask me to write on your wall, as I won't. I don't expect you to write on mine. If you tip, great, if you don't, also great. Just answer my requests and I'll be happy.

When do android players get the new recipes? "sigh" think i should get me ios tablet "groan"

Rhino Keeper
    Okay i don't play the game on iOS so i don't know if every item in the bundle available separately to purchase but they are in Android, and from what I can tell, all of them are for gems now (and are way too high, the fruit bar is even more shocking).

My theory is that if all the items were only offered in bundle for iOS meaning that they can only buy it with gem, so to even the odd with Android, they re-release them but with gem price instead the original coin price (at which they let greed take over and made them absurdly high). But if that not the case then all I could say this is a business strategy of S8, which I'm pretty sure most will not approve.

On the bright side, they did have a warning to those who did the goal to stock up before they remove the items (that can still be bought with coin) a few weeks ago.

Rhino Keeper
    Agree.. Bakery looks like Halloween to me too!!

Farm Supplier
    I like the idea of rereleasing old goal items for gems. Hope they'll do it with other goals. I want Jade Dragon and some other goal items I couldn't get sooo much.

Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast