Page 5 of 35 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 3/28: Beast Master Challenge - season 17

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    Go to magic forge - there you can craft items required for leaderboard. On your leaderboard first page it shows what items they are asking for - you get extra points then.
    Ahhh, ok, that makes sense. Thanks!

Farm Supplier
    I was hoping the forest wisps would drop tokens, but it seems like they don't. It would have been handy to make progress with both the Moster Hunt and the Hidden Forest stuff. I'll probably still work on the forest wisps even though it means I won't get as many gold tokens this time around.

Edit: It looks like they fixed this, because the forest wisp does drop tokens now for me.
    Last edited by brenstal; 03-28-19 at 04:47 PM.

Executive Chef
    now that SW updated page 1-why under tips are we told not to tap on the troll pit?
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    now that SW updated page 1-why under tips are we told not to tap on the troll pit?
    There was always a common misconception that tapping the troll pit spawned a monster and because it has a similar name to the troll sparring pit which does spawn trolls. Trolls didn't count in these sorts of challenges. Haven't seen one in ages, so can't confirm if trolls still don't count or drop tokens though...

Nightclub Owner
    My Level 5 Jousting Arena did not spawn a monster. I am sure I didn't have any on my board because I just defeated one before heading to my arena. More over I was unable to spawn more then 1 blue boar. So far also managed to spawn 1 golem. But I had only 2 horses ready.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I've flagged with S8 the jousting arena and blue boars not multi spawning. I'll ask for a post in thread to be made.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I've flagged with S8 the jousting arena and blue boars not multi spawning. I'll ask for a post in thread to be made.
    It could be that they removed the multi-spawn option. That would level quite a bit the LB and MH. Now my #1 LB has >1700 points with no ali and a golem in the open, so I suspect a substantial gem usage to get there. Good for gem business if less spawns are possible and will remove a competitive advantage to ali farmers.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    FYI: Judgement Gray and Lucky Clydesdale both gave me Purple Glimmer Golems as does my Spring Steed. Pfeffernot Pony does not.

Rhino Keeper
    Not happy about blue dire boar situation. Need to balance the coin count!
    Last edited by arhoneybee; 03-28-19 at 05:00 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    There was always a common misconception that tapping the troll pit spawned a monster and because it has a similar name to the troll sparring pit which does spawn trolls. Trolls didn't count in these sorts of challenges. Haven't seen one in ages, so can't confirm if trolls still don't count or drop tokens though...
    The last monster event, I got a Troll from my Lair of the Beast, it didn't drop tokens.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Page 5 of 35 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast