Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Conjured Champions Leaderboard

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Some loot rolls from adventures were intended to give additional Leaderboard points. We've resolved the issue and those rewards will now give additional points. Additionally, please visit your goal books for a special gift!

Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    Kooky panda or Elsa, any comment on this gold glitch! We return from questing and receive gold then the next minute it is gone, there are too many posts about it happening to other community members!

Also awaiting any news on the missing tickets from the previous event as well!
    To follow-up on the reward delivery issue from "Alpha Crownhunt". The adventure incorrectly attempted give this reward as a rare drop and automatically reverted it. The intended reward for this loot roll is Leaderboard Points. We've updated the reward to properly award Leaderboard Points going forward.

Players who encountered the original issue have been credited a Country Swing habitat to their storage. We apologize for the issue!

Banned
    All I got were 99 points on all three quests too. I was going to say something about it but I figured I was the only one and didn't want to rock the boat.
    Does everyone have the habitat or did select players get it?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by skyharbor602 View Post
    All I got were 99 points on all three quests too. I was going to say something about it but I figured I was the only one and didn't want to rock the boat.
    I received 99 points too regardless of the length of quest up until today. The dragon I sent yesterday just finished it's 12-hr quest and I got 375 points. I guess the leaderboard points reward glitch has been fixed.

Upon checking my storage, I don't have the habitat.

Farm Supplier
    No habitat for me either, I got 99 points on all my quests.

Banned
    Just got my habitat, still no adventure tickets, didn't get Battlemage had to go to support, no gold, only getting 99 crowns for quests!

3 events in a row!!!!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    Just got my habitat, still no adventure tickets, didn't get Battlemage had to go to support, no gold, only getting 99 crowns for quests!

3 events in a row!!!!
    I can feel your frustration. Sorry to hear about what happened. I really hope s8 will iron out all the glitches before starting a new event so these kind of mishaps will not happen in the future.

Banned
    Still waiting on my Adventure Tickets, too. *drums fingertips on table*

To clarify, the habitat was only issued to players who got the broken Gold reward.

The special quest is available to everyone because everyone was impacted by the 99 Points reward.

Nightclub Owner
    I appreciate that they've taken care of the Quest Points issue and that they tried to compensate for it. So thanks to the Mods' quick action and s8's timely response.

What I don't appreciate is that we have to suffer through this EVERY. SINGLE. EVENT. I honestly cannot recall the last time an event ran smoothly from start-up to final prizes, there's always something that's an issue. And naturally these issues mean we all have to spend days waiting for things to be fixed while we play an event that's not working properly. This is no way to run a game, s8!

Quit shoving sub-par, slap-dash events down our throats and wait to release a new one until you know for certain it works the way it's intended. If you must release an event before thoroughly testing, at least stop releasing them on Friday when no one will be available to fix these errors over the weekend. The start of events are always glitchy so weekend releases are asking for trouble. Those days of waiting cost us a lot of valuable time in already tightly timed events!

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast