Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Android Pop-Ups Out Of Control!

Farm Supplier
    Same here. What is going on?? I am ready to throw my tablet across the room.

Fashion Designer
    Same happening to me in RS and BS. Usually force closing works but not today...and they are popping up randomly.

Farm Supplier
    Yes, same. Every time I visit another bakery they start up again. Usually I find force closing all my apps fixes it but today it just keeps happening!

Executive Chef
    All these games are being glitchy and slow I can't even tip because nothing will load correctly.
    I give up even trying to play anymore tonight.
    Even the forums are being slow and glitchy.

We think we have resolved the issue causing these old goals to pop up. Does anyone still see these? For any Gems, you will need to follow up with your support ticket for assistance.

New Resident
    I'm having issues with the new goals I cannot build any new stoves or return gifts its ridiculous

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    We think we have resolved the issue causing these old goals to pop up. Does anyone still see these?
    Lol. Really? Seriously. Really? Smh. This issue isn't an old one. It affects players on android devices since forever and each time it is reported it is treated as a new issue? Smh.

New Resident
    I have an Android device, and I've noticed more old goal pop-ups lately, as well. I kept having to shut down and restart BS yesterday, and sometimes that didn't even help. I know this has been an issue for ages, but where it used to be an annoyance, now it's starting to actually hinder game play.

Nightclub Owner
    Well just now :
    We think we have resolved the issue causing these old goals to pop up. Does anyone still see these? For any Gems, you will need to follow up with your support ticket for assistance.

The issue I was having has seemed to stop. Thank you.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast