Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TL - please confirm if the Reindeer prize is a pet or decoration

Executive Chef

TL - please confirm if the Reindeer prize is a pet or decoration

Can we please have some clarification on what the main prize of the Reindeer is, in the event. Is it a collectible animal or a decoration?

If it is just a decoration, is it animated and does it walk around?

Thanks
    Last edited by ciarjen; 12-13-14 at 01:21 AM.
    My ID is ciarjen if you would like to add me
    I play Dragon story (island name is Yniop), Castle Story (kingdom name is Langley) and Farm Story 2 (farm name is Batty's Farm).

I sure hope it's a pet instead. Probably one that will reward us with something special. But I doubt we'll get a answer so soon since it's the weekend.
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by minidemon88 View Post
    I sure hope it's a pet instead. Probably one that will reward us with something special. But I doubt we'll get a answer so soon since it's the weekend.
    I hope we do get an answer soon - it would be nice to know if it is worth investing time and money into.

I can't see a pen in the shop, which makes me think this may not be a collectible animal. I quite like the idea of a Reindeer roaming my farm but not one that stays still.
    I play Dragon story (island name is Yniop), Castle Story (kingdom name is Langley) and Farm Story 2 (farm name is Batty's Farm).

Quote Originally Posted by ciarjen View Post
    I hope we do get an answer soon - it would be nice to know if it is worth investing time and money into.

I can't see a pen in the shop, which makes me think this may not be a collectible animal. I quite like the idea of a Reindeer roaming my farm but not one that stays still.
    Me too! It will be awesome to have a reindeer roam around your farm all year round. Lol!

Probably they will give us a free pen/stable for the reindeer when you unlock it. Or maybe the reindeer doesn't need one too. =x
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Rhino Keeper
    I assume it is a dressed up pony. Or hoping it is anyway.

The final prize for the event is the Reindeer and its habitat. It is a pet, and not a decoration Hope this helps. Happy farming!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtBeebo View Post
    The final prize for the event is the Reindeer and its habitat. It is a pet, and not a decoration Hope this helps. Happy farming!
    That's great. Thanks for the response.

Yay totally aiming for that now!!!! A pet with its own habitat! Cause I've already maxed out the cat and dog habitats! And I refuse to pay 240 gems for a rabbit! And those little chinchilla things are ugly! I don't really want rats roaming about my farm!! Honestly TL or storm 8 what were you thinking with those! Lol!
    Hello I am a Farm story 2 addict add me if you want my ID is avian946

Quote Originally Posted by SgtBeebo View Post
    Glad to know. Thanks for the replied!

I was kinda excited when I know we'll be getting a reindeer as a pet. But not so when I saw the requirement needed on the event thread. *facepalm*
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by minidemon88 View Post
    Glad to know. Thanks for the replied!

I was kinda excited when I know we'll be getting a reindeer as a pet. But not so when I saw the requirement needed on the event thread. *facepalm*
    I have little faith that I will be able to send out enough deliveries to get to the reindeer. With so few upgrade parts coming in with my deliveries (I get lots of lights, some tinsel, but very rarely an ornament), I doubt I will be able to upgrade the tree enough to give me even a smidgen of hope, having seen how many presents I will need to have collected.

Now, if the drop rate improved, even a little, then I might feel more confident about achieving the last prize.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast