Page 7 of 53 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/3: Monster Hunt Season 21 | information about the event on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by zoroak View Post
    Did you get wandering ravens as goal rewards for crafting the armoured widow? I did not but do not remember if wandering ravens were rewards for this goal or not.

Have completed 3 goals including community event and have 11 ravens. I presume community rewards will be wandering ravens.
    So far- I have made it to the baby spider - so all ravens from there, I have made Armored Spider, I think it did reward me some ravens, but since goal is now gone - I don't remember exactly. We should get some ravens by completeing the troll hunter trade- but after that?

Not much left - since they don't drop from past beasts, nor do they drop from cow/ pig adventure . BEst we get less than 20 and it is NOT enough to make even 1 cheapest trade. If you do all goals from today - max 11 Ravens. Where are we supposed to get the rest?

Fashion Designer
    SpiritWind,
    I hate to tell you but with the descriptions of when past beasts, etc were available, you listed Beastmaster SEPTEMBER 2019. I do think we are in OCTOBER.

Sorry, you do put in so much work to provide information for all of us. I really do appreciate all you do.

Executive Chef
    Can those of you who have not crafted the armoured widow, please check if wandering ravens are a reward for this goal? Thanks.

I’m being paranoid about this as I know for sure I did not receive ravens for this goal and my game has been glitchy. At some point, the purple glimmer golem was dropping golem milk and no shield tokens! Had to force quit and restart to get golem to behave! Bad boy, bad golem...

Ok.. cut down 5 trees and only got one old monster...
    That’s not a fair spawn rate!
    Any other have the same problem?

Fashion Designer
    Can those of you who have not crafted the armoured widow, please check if wandering ravens are a reward for this goal? Thanks.

I’m being paranoid about this as I know for sure I did not receive ravens for this goal and my game has been glitchy. At some point, the purple glimmer golem was dropping golem milk and no shield tokens! Had to force quit and restart to get golem to behave! Bad boy, bad golem...
    No rewards listed in the goal book.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by federerGOAT View Post
    No rewards listed in the goal book.
    Thanks!

Host(ess)
    I actually had forgotten about it but immediately went and tapped it when I saw your post. Got a troll token! So thank you!!

Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    I'm bit unsure where are we supposed to get enough Wandering Ravens?

Completeing all goals gives us like 1-4 for different parts, but any other source?

Since we need like 25 - 50 for crafts - by this rate we won't even get 50 even if we DO ALL GOALS.
    Murder She Spoke says it runs for 35 days, crafts must be complete by NOVEMBER 7, not this week. Sounds like it will take the next several events to complete.

At 7 Eastern I was finally able to collect from the spider statue, and it now has a 2 hr timer, 8gem speed up. First collection 5 tokens. I wonder if that is the standard drop, or if the first drop is boosted to make up for a missed collection.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by zentia42 View Post
    Murder She Spoke says it runs for 35 days, crafts must be complete by NOVEMBER 7, not this week. Sounds like it will take the next several events to complete.
    Oh, Montly Quests - like they have in Fantasy FOrest Story.

Farm Supplier
    For those who do not normally do the silver hunter trade (myself included), it is worth doing it this time to complete the goal for trades in trade wagon so you can get the wandering ravens.
    You receive 4 ravens. It?s up to you if that?s worth it or not.

Page 7 of 53 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast