Page 21 of 36 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 5/2: Beast Master Challenge S18 | Sirens!

Rhino Keeper
    How do I get the clownfish and eels?

Fruit trees are no longer spawning for me. Red acres are but not nearly as often

Rhino Keeper
    I was going to spend cash for unlimited, but NOT ANYMORE, not with lower spawn rates, thank you very much!

The aquanther popped up from the sunken ship and gave no monster hunt medals. That should not be! I say it’s a bug that needs fixing! ALL MONSTERS DURING A MONSTER HUNT SHOULD REWARD THE MONSTER HUNT MEDALS.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by gandalf72 View Post
    The aquanther popped up from the sunken ship and gave no monster hunt medals. That should not be! I say it’s a bug that needs fixing! ALL MONSTERS DURING A MONSTER HUNT SHOULD REWARD THE MONSTER HUNT MEDALS.
    YEah....worst thing during hunt is spawning a mosnter who is useless - like troll.

Rhino Keeper
    Same here.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    None of the trees work for me either. So I put them all back.
    So it is not me.
    Thank you!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    Sadly I lost count - I was chopping and watering like crazy yesterday. I think it may have been 99 - it would make sense. I planted all crab apple trees I could. Waited 3 minutes until all were ready for first watering. Then I bought package - immediately watered them ( using quick collect). Then fought monsters, but returned every 3 minutes to water them - kept very close eye on my timer to not miss out - before unlimited energy ran out I had all grown trees.
    So I tried this with the Quick Collect--thank you all for the tip! I wasn't able to get all the trees done, but they got to At Least the final level! Now it's 1 tap then chop chop chop hahahahaha
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Executive Chef
    I agree.....another vote for All Monsters Giving Tokens
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    So I tried this with the Quick Collect--thank you all for the tip! I wasn't able to get all the trees done, but they got to At Least the final level! Now it's 1 tap then chop chop chop hahahahaha
    - If you timed it so that trees ( red crab apple) were already ready to water first time, and then bought the package - and then timed watering perfectly - you got yourself full grown trees during the 15 unlimited energy minutes. I bought some 15 minute pacages today.

During 15 minutes I could clear about 20-22 trees, and got about 117 - 123 shell tokens. ( oh, I also used my fruit trees - so it messes it up a bit).

Rhino Keeper
    I am thinking about buying the siren statue. How many shell tokens does it drop?