Page 30 of 45 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132333440 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 9/6: Drawing Conclusions event | *goals and info on page 1*

Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    My B-Cake allows me to craft... Pear Cider
    I hope that's not right. I can imagine a programmer saying "oops". Need to fix that. Now I'm curious about it.
    Mine still says locked, but probably because I'm not finished yet.
    I just logged back in after reading this to check mine as well... mine is just "locked" like most people's. Now I suddenly find myself feeling like I'm left out and someone else has a cooler bug in the their game than I do. LOL!!!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by neska04 View Post
    I have been chopping 2-6 trees at once: I have at least one per round, often more that drop no drawings. Just chopped two trees for one drawing on my secondary kingdom, so am probably out of contention. Ivy drops are easy, but I don’t have the energy sources for the rest of the items needed, so am unlikely to finish.
    What I did was focus on one thing at a time. So I figured out how many red acer trees drawing I needed and got that done, then dead tree drawings, then farm houses, watchtowers, then party skunkupines etc. and now I’m on the last goal sitting around waiting on my last two Ivy’s... After mercilessly ****ing trees, dead trees and skunkupines I feel like I’m watching molasses. Sigh. I’m glad for the break though.

I found that when I tried to do it all I got nowhere at all.

Quote Originally Posted by SirSwift View Post
    I just logged back in after reading this to check mine as well... mine is just "locked" like most people's. Now I suddenly find myself feeling like I'm left out and someone else has a cooler bug in the their game than I do. LOL!!!
    lol. Me too!

Executive Chef
    It appears that fall has come to my realm. About 20 maple trees have popped up to help me replenish my sap.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    What I did was focus on one thing at a time. So I figured out how many red acer trees drawing I needed and got that done, then dead tree drawings, then farm houses, watchtowers, then party skunkupines etc. and now I’m on the last goal sitting around waiting on my last two Ivy’s... After mercilessly ****ing trees, dead trees and skunkupines I feel like I’m watching molasses. Sigh. I’m glad for the break though.

I found that when I tried to do it all I got nowhere at all.

lol. Me too!
    At each level, I focused on 1 drawing group at a time (Thomas, then Thurston then Ivy). I'm on step 12 now. I've made all my Thomas drawings, have the materials (except dead tree drawings) for Thurston and need 9 more Ivy collections plus dead tree and red Acer. I'm already hating trees and that's all I have left.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    PARTY TROLL on Sale.. now 200
    Sadly, I feel duped. I have not really seen an increase in my drops.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by teaganblackthorne View Post
    Sadly, I feel duped. I have not really seen an increase in my drops.
    I noticed an increase in drops from the Dead Trees.. now at least 1 drop each tree and had a max of 3 drops. Before many chopped trees were null. For collections on farm houses, chickens, skunk spawning, watch towers, acer trees.. I find the drops like before.

I do think though when a 'booster' is put on sale.. especially at half price, it looses some of it's power. The reason I got it is to add to the walker collection in the Town Square, without any other expectations. It would have been a dream come true if the booster doubled Ivy's collection now and then so we could finish with this 'painful' waiting time.

Personally I'm ready to give up cause of Ivy's Hut! I'm a patient person, but not over this long period of 15 days! It seems a never ending process as progress can hardly be seen and we just count the painful days left. More than being excited I'm near the end to receive the final prize.. it'll be a relief the suffering is over and not even look what the prize is.

For me this event was programmed on a 7day event but was stretched, adding the 'Decipher the Clue' part to be adapted to a 15day period, which actually, makes no sense in the birthday story anyway. Why should we decipher clues from the beginning when we have already collected all of them already? The goal had already been concluded at the first stage.

Here's to wishing another day of 'patience' out there to all who are hanging on and 'Waiting on Ivy'!
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Rhino Keeper
    I know half the fun is with trying to work and finish a quest quickly and get prizes which you feel everyone's getting bcoz they are fast at it. But Ivy's hut makes sure that only ones ahead are gem users.
    And expansion permit is one of the random drops from the goat if its going to be as random as a flyger than well I am writing it off.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by SirSwift View Post
    Well I don't really need this craft, I am not making basket trades anymore, not worth the investment. Moreover, you cannot start the craft in the B-Cake.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post

Personally I'm ready to give up cause of Ivy's Hut! I'm a patient person, but not over this long period of 15 days! It seems a never ending process as progress can hardly be seen and we just count the painful days left. More than being excited I'm near the end to receive the final prize.. it'll be a relief the suffering is over and not even look what the prize

Here's to wishing another day of 'patience' out there to all who are hanging on and 'Waiting on Ivy'!
    My issue has been the Watchtowers. My collections since getting Mr. Troll has decreased. Out of the last 27 collection, I got just 1 drawing.

I was not interested in him as a walker for my kingdom except for what he could do as a boost.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    At each level, I focused on 1 drawing group at a time (Thomas, then Thurston then Ivy). I'm on step 12 now. I've made all my Thomas drawings, have the materials (except dead tree drawings) for Thurston and need 9 more Ivy collections plus dead tree and red Acer. I'm already hating trees and that's all I have left.
    yes. I meant I did it for each level, not for the whole thing all at once lol. So at each level I would see how many of each thing I needed and work my way through that thing - from least needed thing to those awful dead tree drawings.So once I collected from my towers and farm houses I would use the extra energy to work on some acer trees and then dead trees. The last two things I would work on were the dead trees and skunkupines. Once I finally chopped all the acer trees and dead trees for the last two levels I went to work on skunkupines, because I kept spawning fangbeasts and direwolves otherwise while I collected and chopped.