Page 29 of 45 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031323339 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 9/6: Drawing Conclusions event | *goals and info on page 1*

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Em_storm View Post
    Me too! I was just coming to post about it. What I am surprised about though is that despite all these collections I don’t seem to have gained a significant number of golden eggs.
    I did too! I received a drawing of old thomas’ house. All I need is Ivy’s hut ones though. Hoping for those soon.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Neelamoti View Post
    There are too many dire boars coming up during this quest. After use of every energy, I?m facing a beast & not the party skunkupine who I desperately need
    What to do?
    I?ve reached goal 12
    Party Skunky are spawned from the ponds.. when you reach your last possible spawn depending how many ponds you have out, don't beat it and leave it there, so you can work on the rest of the kingdom without other spawns. The Party Skunky is the only beast we do need to beat in this event, so no use wasting energy beating others.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    There are too many dire boars coming up during this quest. After use of every energy, I?m facing a beast & not the party skunkupine who I desperately need
    What to do?
    I?ve reached goal 12
    one of my accounts is on the main goal involving the Trolls. I needed to get past the Troll Goal to get Skunkupines to drop more than 1 out of 6. But that account is way behind the others, so I don?t think you will be able to finish this event until you get past where you spawn lots of Dire Boars in the Troll Goal unless you spend $ or gems.

Nightclub Owner
    My B-Cake allows me to craft... Pear Cider
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    PARTY TROLL on Sale.. now 200
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Must be the left overs of the Cider Basket in the Vineyard Fruit Stand.. lol!
    Last edited by MoonVillage3; 09-13-18 at 11:27 AM.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Fashion Designer
    Mine tells me I can look into the crystal ball, which is a side event from buying characters for the kingdom. I already have a place that lets me look into the crystal ball and don’t need a second one because I can’t afford the stuff it requires to look that much anyway.

Just to see, I tried to look into the crystal ball, from the birthday cake, and it didn’t do anything. It told me the items would be consumed and I confirmed that was okay and it didn’t consume them or do anything. Still says I can do it, but I can’t. Strange.

Rhino Keeper
    What to do?
    I?ve reached goal 12
    I keep a party skunk parked at all times. While I am chopping trees or collecting chicks party skunk witness it all. Lol
    I do sometimes get dire boars when collecting from lake but party skunks has been easy dead trees and chickens are the ones give me hard time.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by wamboltia View Post
    14 chickens yielded me a grand total of 1-drawing of Old Thomas house... I chopped 6 dead trees and got 4 coded messages. Words can not express how badly I am ready to be done with this event.
    Same going on my queenDom.
    And cake with the locked goal thingy is making me think there's some more events linked to it coming up. Chopping any more of one thing dead or stone will push the ruler to the edge I am afraid they might just run away from their bday.

Executive Chef
    I hope that's not right. I can imagine a programmer saying "oops". Need to fix that. Now I'm curious about it.
    Mine still says locked, but probably because I'm not finished yet.