Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story December 17th 2014 Update

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by filochick1982 View Post
    When (what day after the current week's update) does a new Android version normally come out and will there be a download prompt in the game?
    Based on my experience, it's totally random as of lately, if not by Friday it should be by Monday or in between.

As for the pop-up, again random. I never got the pop-up for TG edition, before it would be like 1 week after it's in the Google Play Store, now it's 2-3 weeks after. I still haven't receive the one for PSS yet and it's in the store like almost a month now.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by AuntyRose32 View Post
    I feel that exact same way. It's the only fault I have with the update. I really wish it was one wall and not a corner piece, as you said it only looks good in the upper right corner of the bakery. Even no walls would be better than a corner piece. My upper right corner is already decorated and I'm happy with it so I don't want to change it but I really want this piece, decisions, decisions!

Love the update TL, great job.
    Me, too. I saw it last night here and thought how awkward the toy display is right now on Restaurant Story, the one with the elves that is a corner piece like this one. I did, however, find one good use for it. All of my counters are behind that display to the right - hiding food from view. I also would prefer a different background for this bakery display, given that my bakery is more of a winter blue, dark green, and red color. I would have to change some walls and decor just to prevent it from clashing.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ashrb View Post
    If you don't feel like waiting you could always access the new items through an Amazon App Store version. That's what I did.
    Thanks! Forgot all about that from last time we didn't get an update. Good ol' Bakery Story Halloween to the rescue once again (though I do hate how long these take to load, but small price to pay for convenience)!

Now to wait for the gem goal, as usual, and spend WAY too long trying to re-do my bakery.
    I am no longer accepting new neighbor requests at this time, I have more than enough for now. Thanks!

This update is better than this years Black Friday sale at least for me lol

okay so for Android users the new Christmas 2014 edition will be out between Friday to Monday of this week WoW lava team is pushing it and very close to Christmas they have the iPhone Android the iPad all of those versions for Christmas 2014 coming out between Friday and Monday at this week when Christmas is next Thursday which is very odd also on top of that our families serious needs need a secret Santa for Christmas badly cuz we are in dire need of a secret santa I don't know if anybody out here wants to be our secret Santa but it would help just the 411 on anybody would like to help but I hope with the new version of the Christmas 2014 for bakery story I hope it comes out way before Friday please does anybody else have the new version?

Here ya go Android Bakers I expect a dozen frosted sugar cookies for this
    Last edited by jojopeanut; 12-17-14 at 11:24 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainbowpridecafe View Post
    okay so for Android users the new Christmas 2014 edition will be out between Friday to Monday of this week WoW lava team is pushing it and very close to Christmas they have the iPhone Android the iPad all of those versions for Christmas 2014 coming out between Friday and Monday.....
    Check your Google Play Store.

I only play on Android so I don't know if iOS gets new editions or not.

I said by Friday - Monday based on my experience as I always have to wait 1-2 days after everyone else for it to show up in my store.

Executive Chef
    How much do the displays with the couples cost?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by andromedablack View Post
    How much do the displays with the couples cost?
    Quote Originally Posted by PepperWoo View Post
    What a huge update! Definitely buying the fireplace stockings but not quite sure how to put everything I wanna buy here in my bakery! XD

And the LTOs

Winter proposal and romantic skate display prices above thanks to pepperwoo.
    I am no longer accepting new neighbor requests at this time, I have more than enough for now. Thanks!

The Honorable Panda
    Bakery Story Christmas in google play store.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....bakerystory41
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast