Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story December 17th 2014 Update

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jandtandn View Post
    There is a 1 tile Santa available for 15 gems right now in the floor decorations tab. I can't remember if it had a timer.
    The one with the chimney? Yea I didn't even see those until after I started re-decorating, lol. I'm still contemplating on buying some of the LTO stuff, but I'd really much prefer a santa with an entire body, lol. But thanks!

I see in some of the pictures of the new decorations that some of the decorations are not in the game when I look at the preview for the new decorations we got today they are not in the game I wonder where the new decorations are like some of the tables some of the chairs etc

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainbowpridecafe View Post
    I see in some of the pictures of the new decorations that some of the decorations are not in the game when I look at the preview for the new decorations we got today they are not in the game I wonder where the new decorations are like some of the tables some of the chairs etc
    If you're on Andorid then you are probably getting an update with the rest of your stuff.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by xxxe View Post
    If you're on Andorid then you are probably getting an update with the rest of your stuff.
    Yeah, I asked under Bugs & Issues and got confirmation that we had to wait for a new Christmas version on Android. So I guess I will need to wait on redecorating until the gem goal decides to show up...
    I am no longer accepting new neighbor requests at this time, I have more than enough for now. Thanks!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by LavaRain8 View Post
    Yeah, I asked under Bugs & Issues and got confirmation that we had to wait for a new Christmas version on Android. So I guess I will need to wait on redecorating until the gem goal decides to show up...
    If you don't feel like waiting you could always access the new items through an Amazon App Store version. That's what I did.

Executive Chef
    I wonder if last year's Christmas box will be included in this year's Android Christmas version? Would definitely consider opening that box again if it was!

Executive Chef
    When (what day after the current week's update) does a new Android version normally come out and will there be a download prompt in the game?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LavaRain8 View Post
    Love the Fireplace Stockings item, but it's a double edged sword in that it's a dreaded corner item that you can only really put in the top corner to make it look decent and not block things. I wish they would only use one wall in an item like this, so you can switch it around and make it fit wherever you want. ....but it is what it is, so will have to see how it looks after I buy a few other things and if it's worth it to use. :/
    I feel that exact same way. It's the only fault I have with the update. I really wish it was one wall and not a corner piece, as you said it only looks good in the upper right corner of the bakery. Even no walls would be better than a corner piece. My upper right corner is already decorated and I'm happy with it so I don't want to change it but I really want this piece, decisions, decisions!

Love the update TL, great job.
    "Style is a simple way of saying complicated things"
    (Jean Cocteau)
    "Cooking is like love. It should be entered into with abandon or not at all"
    (Harriet Van Horne)
    "If you ever find yourself in the wrong story, leave"
    (Mo Willems)

so let me get this right and not to be rude or disrespectful to anybody but there is supposed to be a Christmas version for Android is that right please somebody confirm so I need to go in to my place store and look for the new bakery story Christmas not from 2013 but for 2014 Christmas edition is that correct please comment

Executive Chef
    so let me get this right and not to be rude or disrespectful to anybody but there is supposed to be a Christmas version for Android is that right please somebody confirm so I need to go in to my place store and look for the new bakery story Christmas not from 2013 but for 2014 Christmas edition is that correct please comment
    If you're on Android you will need to download the new Bakery: Christmas edition, which is not yet available.

It should be in your Google Play Store between this Friday - Monday.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast