Page 16 of 27 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 10/17/2013 Update - Glimmergate Part 2

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by fino212 View Post
    Excuse me if I'm missing something in this thread but is there any info on the day sword and battling Greselda? All I can find is the info up to forging the night sword and the golem appears then it jumps to giving Greselda an emotion potion. Wheres the bit in between about the day sword as I'd like to see what's needed for this part? Thank you muchly
    After you craft the door the next step is fighting Greselda, theres nothing there to know, she is like the troll king only crappier, 99 hit points and doesnt drop anything but energy on hit and glimmergate "Items" when defeated

After that there is a "click here" quest, and then the next part is the text ones in the first page

Rhino Keeper
    none of this is available to me?

Rhino Keeper
    Let me update my query... apparently I've gotten to the part of charging up the gate.. .but my gate doesnt do anything.. just sits there.. I can move it around.. but when I click it it just brings up the menu like a decoration with no timer to collect from... Is there a level required to go past a certain level in the chain? Im level 26.

Rhino Keeper
    I also dont have any quests for this in my quest book

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dw9893 View Post
    Let me update my query... apparently I've gotten to the part of charging up the gate.. .but my gate doesnt do anything.. just sits there.. I can move it around.. but when I click it it just brings up the menu like a decoration with no timer to collect from... Is there a level required to go past a certain level in the chain? Im level 26.
    I believe one of my neighbours didn't get the quests until level 27 was reached... perhaps that's it?

Yes, the minimum level to access this quest line is level 27.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    Yes, the minimum level to access this quest line is level 27.
    Thanks! ... now I gotta go level up

10 red dye?!?!
    Oh dear. I spent so much energy trying to get 6 red dye for the previous quest. I get 1 red petal for about 8 choping grass or dead wood. so i'tll take me 480 energy just to get the petals!
    I wish I could have one of those red petal flowers from the valentines edition.

Rhino Keeper
    When you craft the carriage and statue, do you get to keep them as decorations?
    Do you get the option afterwards to craft more or is it only gem purchasable.
    If you craft two at once, do you get to have two decorations?

Thank you!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by arikasi View Post
    When you craft the carriage and statue, do you get to keep them as decorations?
    Do you get the option afterwards to craft more or is it only gem purchasable.
    If you craft two at once, do you get to have two decorations?

Thank you!
    You get to keep them,,, you can craft two if you want two. , but you got to do it at the same time once you got them they are gone to do again