Page 23 of 69 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy General Question Thread

Rhino Keeper
    How come I cannot get the Diamond Jade Karin. I have been working on that Diamond non stop for almost a year or more and still cannot get it. I have all the Diamonds except for one. All I get is the Onyx Animal.

Rhino Keeper
    Other players have it. Why can I not get Jade Karin???? I have no other problems with my Fantasy Forest Story.

Banned
    I finally expanded to the Treent. Now what do I do with it? I didn't really want it in the first place, but I thought I would be able to use it for breeding, but apparently not. So now I have a habitat with one "animal" in it. 😣

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    I finally expanded to the Treent. Now what do I do with it? I didn't really want it in the first place, but I thought I would be able to use it for breeding, but apparently not. So now I have a habitat with one "animal" in it. ��
    Trick or Treent, giving tree, and the patriotic tree red/white/blue (forgot name lol) are all tree elements that can go in the habitat

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Eluzyion View Post
    Trick or Treent, giving tree, and the patriotic tree red/white/blue (forgot name lol) are all tree elements that can go in the habitat
    Thanks! But I mean do I breed for them with the Treent when they come available, or do I have to win them or buy them? Thanks for your help! I guess I could do a search on the internet. I did on the Treent, but didn't find much useful info.

Executive Chef
    Thanks! But I mean do I breed for them with the Treent when they come available, or do I have to win them or buy them? Thanks for your help! I guess I could do a search on the internet. I did on the Treent, but didn't find much useful info.
    I remember now Libertree lol you can get one in a future spin to win or if the relist any to breed, but can't breed for them otherwise as far as I know

Executive Chef
    Libertree was from a world event if i remember correct.
    but it can be brought back for spin wheel or breeding or leaderboard
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Rhino Keeper
    I finally expanded to the Treent. Now what do I do with it? I didn't really want it in the first place, but I thought I would be able to use it for breeding, but apparently not. So now I have a habitat with one "animal" in it. ��
    The Treent family are "special" hybrids. You can't breed directly for them at anytime. Most likely at certain times they will let you "breed" for one with a specific formula. Or possibly May put one in a spin to win. I've tried for the trick or Treent twice and never been able to get it. But the main reason you need THE Treent is for battling. Like all the elements, it can be helpful in certain battles. So level him up and he can be useful.

Executive Chef
    Personally I'm not a fan of the treent, mines is level 10 and I never bother to use him. It just always lost and I dnt like the adult form! I dnt much like any of the treents and I have them all! Bit to human looking for me! The baby form was so cute! Wish I kept that! Just my two cents tho, to each their own.

Does anyone know if we will have a leaderboard soon? I'm super keen!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    Does anyone know if we will have a leaderboard soon? I'm super keen!
    if you like LB , there is one atm in DS
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)