Page 50 of 68 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460 ... LastLast

Thread: Emerald Knight Tourney May 06, 2014(IOS)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bluefoxcrystal View Post
    Congrats to everyone who've gotten their dragons so far :-)
    I've just gotten mine in my nest!
    Wooohooo, bluefoxcrystal!!!! Congrats!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AwesomeChefDad View Post
    This level 20 Razorback has beat me all day long, I think I have 15 losses on this beast..tried everything including the kitchen sink..
    I beat it with baby fire. Good luck AwesomeChefDad!

After about ten fails on razorback 20, I finally took it down with epic pyramid.

26. Light mare 18 < black knight 9
    27. Eclipse 18 < epic aether
    28. Quetzal > black knight 9 and razorback 9. I am thinking this will take several fails to win this battle

Fashion Designer
    Well I went on full tilt, doing gold after gold after gold...instead of just doing an Ultimate. I counted 27 current exhausted, I healed probably 5 more today and sold 5 more babies.

So what is the record of losses on one opponent? I am probably near 35 losses after blowing 20 rounds of gold just now.

Pathetic..just absurd.

Executive Chef
    Yahoo!!!!!! I am sooooo happy yay just WON THE TOURNAMENT

Round 30 emerald knight defeated by diamond BB and he died I am so excited

Thank you very much everyone for encouragement and GOOD LUCK GUYS HOPE U ALL WIN THE TOURNAMENT

28. Quetzal < epic Forestfire. Guess I was wrong. Only two fails before a win. Only two more to go and two days to do it. So far no ultimates, and I have no diamonds.

Rhino Keeper
    23) Steampunk def. by Amazon 10 m+++ (lost Lotus 10, Rainbow 10, Forestfire 10, & Justice 10)
    24) Dark Angel def. by Diamond 10 mb ++ (lost Dawntree 10)
    25) Razorback def. by Diamond 10 m++b
    26) Lightmare def. by Lotus

Just a little more to go!!

Rhino Keeper
    This level 20 Razorback has beat me all day long, I think I have 15 losses on this beast..tried everything including the kitchen sink..
    I ultimated it, just like with the Dark Knight. I really want my champ and there was a gold sale on

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MakJulos View Post
    7th attempt at Dark Angel : Dawntree 10 fails miserably.....

But, for the 8th try i sent in Quetzal 10 for its 4th time against Dark Angel, and - halleluja, it actually won! A calculated crit hit chance of 45% cannot be less efficient than it is in Dragon Story tbh....but what did i expect hmm... Oh well, that's over at least, now on to a most likely loooooooong streak of failed fights against Razorback 20, ugh!
    I actually Ultimated Razorback after losing against it with Diamond 10 - that's what gold is for imo, and i've gotten 60 of it just the last days from goals, so....

Then i went on to battle Lightmare 18, so far i've lost 3 rounds....and it's all ok really - it is so boring with the losing streaks in these tournaments and after having such poor results in so many rounds i just cannot be too upset, instead - weirdly enough - i'm just happy i'm not paying anything to play DS and even more determined to not spend anything at all on it! Some say tournaments are "challenging", and indeed they are - as challenging as any lottery could be...i guess i'm just not a big fan of lotteries!

Edit: Lost a 4th Epic Champion against Lightmare, skipping this until later today, got stuff to do so going out..and events with such low grade of fun as this doesn't deserve too much of my time anyway!
    Last edited by MakJulos; 05-10-14 at 01:06 AM.

Executive Chef
    Well I went on full tilt, doing gold after gold after gold...instead of just doing an Ultimate. I counted 27 current exhausted, I healed probably 5 more today and sold 5 more babies.

So what is the record of losses on one opponent? I am probably near 35 losses after blowing 20 rounds of gold just now.

Pathetic..just absurd.
    Ouch, you are worse of than me by far, and i know how little i'm enjoying how it's going for me.....i hope your luck changes asap, sounds like you deserve it!