View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this event?

Voters
215. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

152 70.70%
  • Neutral

43 20.00%
  • Disagree

11 5.12%
  • I didn't participate

1 0.47%
  • I won all individual prizes (incl Cupid Faerie)

200 93.02%
  • I didn't win all individual prizes

7 3.26%
  • I wish we had a bit more time!

21 9.77%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 54 of 74 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/1 Valentine event: The Smoochie Booth

Executive Chef
    I managed to obtain the Cupid's Statue, but the app gave me a Offline Prompt. Upon relaunching the app, i am unable to find it in my storage or my kingdom ★

Cupid's Statue
    Found: 1st individual prize from The Smoochie Booth event
    Drops: Love Potion #5
    Collection time: 4 hours
    // my DS achievement (: ★ 3300+ essence ★

Can someone let me know the Cupid Faerie collection time? Sorry for asking but I couldn’t find this information
    Thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Seeing as how the Level 10 Smoochie Booth drops 30 chocolate boxes every 4 hours and you only need 468 you can totally make it to 720 in the next 8 days with wiggle room left over. If you have 252 boxes now you only need to collect from the finalized booth 16 times to get the total needed and that's very doable over a seven day period that offers 42 possible collections. Just have a think on when checking in with the game best suites your situation and plan your strategy around that.

Also, you needn't worry about collecting from the Cupid Statue or the Cupid Harp once you've received them as they'll continue to drop the items needed for trades after the event is finished. You can complete all the trades at your leisure without wasting precious tree chopping energy on them while you upgrade.
    Thanks for the math. I’m one love letter in and almost a bear in just overnight towards level 10.

Does anyone know if the task of writing 4 Love Letters count towards the 6 we need to upgrade?
    Also how are you spawning trolls for these items? I’ve had them twice as a goal to remove but then I don’t see them again.

Nearing the end so I these are probably my last questions.

Once again it’s not a position I’m often in so thank you so much for the help and encouragement everyone! Now I just have to focus on also collecting at least 3-4 times a day to give myself wiggle room. And hopefully getting level 10 ASAP so my collections give more. Despite all that has happened this game was a wonderful distraction for me when I could play and will continue to be. Great event S8!
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Farm Supplier
    Yes the letters count, crafting the last one now.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Try another force close and check your choc box count as it might have gone down under the required number. You may just need to collect from it again. Could it be hidden on your board as that sometimes happens when that loading issue happens. If all else fails please get Support to restore it for you. Good luck!
    Quote Originally Posted by Den8137259 View Post
    I managed to obtain the Cupid's Statue, but the app gave me a Offline Prompt. Upon relaunching the app, i am unable to find it in my storage or my kingdom ★

Cupid's Statue
    Found: 1st individual prize from The Smoochie Booth event
    Drops: Love Potion #5
    Collection time: 4 hours
    Quote Originally Posted by peacenlovegirl View Post
    Can someone let me know the Cupid Faerie collection time? Sorry for asking but I couldn’t find this information
    Thanks in advance!
    Post 2 has all prize info.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by janddolphins View Post
    Thanks for the math. I’m one love letter in and almost a bear in just overnight towards level 10.

Does anyone know if the task of writing 4 Love Letters count towards the 6 we need to upgrade?
    Also how are you spawning trolls for these items? I’ve had them twice as a goal to remove but then I don’t see them again.

Nearing the end so I these are probably my last questions.

Once again it’s not a position I’m often in so thank you so much for the help and encouragement everyone! Now I just have to focus on also collecting at least 3-4 times a day to give myself wiggle room. And hopefully getting level 10 ASAP so my collections give more. Despite all that has happened this game was a wonderful distraction for me when I could play and will continue to be. Great event S8!
    The trolls only spawn during the goal.
    Now you just spawn love beasts and lovecupines.

Also, it's 42 pink bears for the 6 baron bears (7 per bb)

Anyone wanna guess what the second community prize would be? My bet is on 1 wool, 3 wood, 35 coins.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I just got 2 Sweetheart Paths for the first trade, and I'm almost positive The Sweetheart Pillars were always an option for the first trade. Don't want anyone to worry if they wanted to try for the paths, like everything in CS it's just random what prize you get for the first and second trades.
    Interesting. I wonder if this is random too. I never had the pillars show up in my box. It never occurred to me that this wouldn?t be standard for everyone.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by CharmOfLea View Post
    Anyone wanna guess what the second community prize would be? My bet is on 1 wool, 3 wood, 35 coins.
    My bet is also stuff no one needs. But at least the sting of that is mitigated by the better prizes for the second round of the Cupid troll.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by BufftonHeights View Post
    Interesting. I wonder if this is random too. I never had the pillars show up in my box. It never occurred to me that this wouldn?t be standard for everyone.
    Of all Trade 1 the fences were the most common (2 per drop). The sweetheart path dropped quite a lot as well. I got a few arches and only 1 column! Seems to be the rarest.

Anyone know if for Trade 3 you get a black banner if you've already gotten the item? Wondering how the game calculates what to drop for you since these are all maxed at 1.