Page 32 of 53 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334353642 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/3: Monster Hunt Season 21 | information about the event on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by podunkiana View Post
    We are not allowed to post outside links. There is a website with a good write up on trees. Im sure its some where in The Hub but i never can seem to find it.

Google. Tree castle story
    To access the hub, and some other information threads, tap on the “castle story” that is before the “castle story discussions” at the top of this or any other forum page.

Whoops. Hub is under discussions. It’s the Known Bugs and Issues under Castle Story.

Price of trees and their reset times are on page 3 of Inventory in Hub.
    Last edited by DeeDeeBird70; 10-06-19 at 05:31 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Am I the only one who’s bewildered at how we are suppose to collect 50 ravens (x3 prizes) in the next month? I guess I have 6 but I don’t even know how I got them
    Queendom name - Codex Realm
    Lower Level Queendom - TheNameOfTheWind (ID: WiseMansFear )
    I accept all neighbor requests but do not visit often.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by WittyWitch View Post
    Am I the only one who’s bewildered at how we are suppose to collect 50 ravens (x3 prizes) in the next month? I guess I have 6 but I don’t even know how I got them
    Check out your goal book and their rewards. Certain goals come from completing some of those goals.

Like getting Baby Spider. Making Widow Queen etc.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I'll prepare a Wandering Raven post with info on what this event gives and then I can copy it for upcoming events this month. Might get to it today...

Done!
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 10-06-19 at 07:38 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDeeBird70 View Post
    To access the hub, and some other information threads, tap on the ?castle story? that is before the ?castle story discussions? at the top of this or any other forum page.

Whoops. Hub is under discussions. It?s the Known Bugs and Issues under Castle Story.

Price of trees and their reset times are on page 3 of Inventory in Hub.
    Thats why i go to the google search.. nice try deedee
    Last edited by podunkiana; 10-06-19 at 07:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Only getting earth wisps from my widow queens now.
    After about ten collections I still have only this one trade ticket. No game changer this widow.

Rhino Keeper
    i cant decide between the armoured spider or the armoured lion or should i just save up for the armoured dire wolf lol i have everything else

Fashion Designer
    I now have the widow queen spider, the baby widow and the armored widow.
    Can anyone tell me the drops for the forest raccoon please.
    I have a tamed mantiwort in storage so I guess I wasn't too impressed with the drops from that one.
    I have a black bear which gives me trade tickets, eight hourly, so I could try for another of those.
    Wondering at this point about going back to collections for the gold tokens.

Rhino Keeper
    Post #51 has the drops information. Trade wagon has black bear cub, it’s not the same as black bear (drop wise).

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by BarfDump View Post
    i cant decide between the armoured spider or the armoured lion or should i just save up for the armoured dire wolf lol i have everything else
    I have the armored lion, and it drops earth wisps, fur, mithril, and other things. I collect from it regularly.