Page 44 of 52 FirstFirst ... 34404142434445464748 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 06/26/2014 Update Limited Time Summer Gazebo

I just have to upgrade my gazebo to level 5, but there is no way I'll get enough hides in time. I really don't want to spend 96 gems to finish it. If I don't upgrade in time will I miss out?

Host(ess)
    Can't you download a few new games to earn back the 96 you will spend? I did that otherwise all the work I will have done would have been wasted �� I was in the same spot you were;just finished 1/2 hour ago but yes you will not be able to upgrade further.
    **qt_patooty: StormID

I play both as Archamedes and Far Away Pisa and I try to be as social as time allows but I play every day on both accounts and am good at gifting and returning requests.

Hi! I just upgraded my gazebo to level 5, but with only 2 hours to go I won't be able to do the 'relax in the summer gazebo' part of the challenge, does this mean I won 't get the drops afterwards?

Rhino Keeper
    I'm curious to know these things too, if all I have left to do for this questline is upgrade the gazebo, do I lose the ability to do that after time is up?

Rhino Keeper
    You can still upgrade the Gazebo to LV 5 and get all of the drops, even if you don't complete the quests by the time limit.

However, you won't be able to make the artisan's Hammer, Giant Seeds, or Bolts of Cloth after the event ends because those are tied to the quests themselves.
    TeamLava Game Designer
    I'm happy to answer questions about Castle Story, Restaurant Story 2, and Fairy Tale Wonderland!

Quote Originally Posted by glimmergate View Post
    You can still upgrade the Gazebo to LV 5 and get all of the drops, even if you don't complete the quests by the time limit.

However, you won't be able to make the artisan's Hammer, Giant Seeds, or Bolts of Cloth after the event ends because those are tied to the quests themselves.
    This is becoming more and more frustrating. Not everyone is able to complete the quests in the recommended time limits and then we have incomplete useless buildings. Sometimes I wonder why I still play this game!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by aurorasreds View Post
    This is becoming more and more frustrating. Not everyone is able to complete the quests in the recommended time limits and then we have incomplete useless buildings. Sometimes I wonder why I still play this game!
    It lasted 11 days...that was plenty of time I think. I didn't even hit level 20 until 3 days after it started and I finished several days ago. Planning and looking ahead to make sure you have what you need is the key. If I didn't already have enough wool and hides and 3 faerie jars in my inventory then I wouldn't have bothered to start.
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Unhappy Limited time summer gazebo

Quote Originally Posted by aurorasreds View Post
    I agree! Now I am left with an ugly unfinished building and hardly any gems as I spent them trying to finish the numerous and time consuming goals required for this (unfinished) building! Very frustrating indeed!

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by timelord11 View Post
    I agree! Now I am left with an ugly unfinished building and hardly any gems as I spent them trying to finish the numerous and time consuming goals required for this (unfinished) building! Very frustrating indeed!
    Me to! Have yet another unfinished building that is just taking up space in my kingdom. I love to do quests, but the time given is just to short! Im sorry but i cant play all day. I have a job and am a mother of a little girl aged 3.

I don't understand why people are crying unfair. We were given notice weeks ago about this limited time event. If you stockpiled on basic supplies, you shouldn't be having any problems. I finished the goal in five days without spending gems and I even took my time. I know I'm level 48, but that doesn't make a bit of difference. Since day one of playing this game, I decided my basic item stockpile limit was 50 and I'd never go under that amount. The week going into the event, I changed my basic item limit to 80. I have finished every limited time goal without spending gems by using that strategy (with the exception of the dragon goal but that was my choice). Give TL a break, they're working hard to make CS fun. Just because you didn't prepare your kingdom doesn't mean TL is out to get you.