Page 23 of 26 FirstFirst ... 131920212223242526 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 2/25 Update - Search and Rescue, Part 1

Rhino Keeper
    I just collected from a level 3 training ground for the first time and got troll essence.
    Dragon Story: level 141 (Drrrrrrragons)
    Castle Story: level 50 (Aaargh)
    You're welcome to add me (just send me a message with forum username). I don't visit daily but will visit sometimes and respond to requests daily.

Oh, and completely a propos of nothing: I have the cutest dog in the world.

Executive Chef
    Lvl 1 gives a troll horn and the lvl 5 gives 1 XP only

Banned
    As i stated earlier i did get + 2 longswords from a lvl 1 and got a single from from a lvl 4. Keep the faith.

Quote Originally Posted by ktorewqas View Post
    Lvl 1 gives a troll horn and the lvl 5 gives 1 XP only
    I have a level 5 training ground and got a troll horn this morning. Probably the last one for many, many collections though
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    This morning my level 5 dropped 2 troll essence and my level 1 dropped 1 troll Ess and 1 creep tooth.

Like all drops, it cycles through either dropping something or nothing but XP.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    This morning my level 5 dropped 2 troll essence and my level 1 dropped 1 troll Ess and 1 creep tooth.

Like all drops, it cycles through either dropping something or nothing but XP.
    I haven't gotten anything from my level 3 but one of my other troll buildings dropped a troll club. That's one less I have to make!

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyperidot View Post
    I haven't gotten anything from my level 3 but one of my other troll buildings dropped a troll club. That's one less I have to make!
    I know what you mean! that level 5 wiped out my stores completely. I'm collecting from all troll items in the hopes of having to make 1 less lol

I have gotten troll essence a few times from the level 3, nothing from the level 1.
    I too have been checking everything troll related in hopes of getting an extra club or two. I know I have gotten those and the horns as rare drops from Kaz's abode and the troll castle, but so far....none. However, I did get a gold nugget from the troll vault today, so I'm calling it a win!

I'm leaving the training arena at level three for now, because I don't want to get stuck during the next update, trying to upgrade the spare. I don't yet have enough troll clubs to upgrade past level 4 anyway. (32 and counting!)
    It's a balancing act with energy...trying to fight boars and collect coins for the current event. (Cottages and jewelers seem to attract them very well lately, even though their tusks seem to have been poached about half the time.) This is the most fun I've had playing this game in a long while!
    Last edited by PrincessCupOButter; 03-07-16 at 09:49 PM.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Going by the title from sourp4tch, yes there will be a part 2. I have added these questions to my report and will post when known.
    Still no news......?

Just want to know what's going in, and if leveling up to 5 will conflict with part 2.
    Or will part 2 start with a level 5 training ground?
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 03-07-16 at 11:05 PM. Reason: No news yet..... SW
    I am Zelda

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by EBJW View Post
    Still no news......?

Just want to know what's going in, and if leveling up to 5 will conflict with part 2.
    Or will part 2 start with a level 5 training ground?
    No need to upgrade to Level 5! We wanted to leave the last two levels optional for you all

As to whether there's a part 2, I'm can't speculate as to what may or may not be in future releases I will say, though, that it'd be a shame if we never found our Faerie friends!

(...or would it?)