Page 355 of 393 FirstFirst ... 255305345351352353354355356357358359365 ... LastLast
Results 3,541 to 3,550 of 3927

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by lougal85 View Post
    I think it is handy to have for when the likes of this new event and the last one, we had to send out on adventures, at least I can still do regular adventures while completing events
    So I finally broke down and purchased the Barracks. Especially as we are doing this event that requires regular adventures going out. Now I feel like I can help with my inventory overage and grab some extra gems during events like this. Plus I was pleasantly surprised it was only a 4x4 building (I just assumed it would be 3x3).
    Baking lots of HappyHearts here at my Bakery

New Resident
    The Academy: Triumph of the Students.

I have one goal ?Break the curse on the fountain?
    It takes me to a square I have already cleared. I have been unable to proceed from this point and have been stuck for a long time. I have force closed many times - Any suggestions

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by woodduck View Post
    The Academy: Triumph of the Students.

I have one goal ?Break the curse on the fountain?
    It takes me to a square I have already cleared. I have been unable to proceed from this point and have been stuck for a long time. I have force closed many times - Any suggestions
    did you upgrade the fountain?
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

New Resident
    Ok - probably not - I will have to search for it.
    The game should have a search function to find goods on the board or in the inventory, any chance of putting that into an update?

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    did you upgrade the fountain?
    Yep - that worked - thank you

Can anyone tell me if there is a guaranteed dropper for Light Armor? Not just a random, luck-based thing. Thank you!

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hujikaa View Post
    Can anyone tell me if there is a guaranteed dropper for Light Armor? Not just a random, luck-based thing. Thank you!
    No there isn't.... there are some items that probably have a higher chance to drop than others but nothing guaranteed.

That?s too bad. :/ Thank you anyway.

Fashion Designer
    Extremely glad I spent the gems on Barracks. I have three buildings to do adventures now, Queens keep, barracks abed haunted keep. When queens keep us busy for events I still have 1 adventure mature each day. I never make feasts anymore as I have a few feast droppers. Depending on which adventure I choose I often get gems in the adventure drops. Just today from a desert sands adventure I got 8 gems (yes 8) from my barracks along with building materials energy and an orange tree. Well worth the cost.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by hujikaa View Post
    I have one Mothraki Knight who gives me a light armor almost all the time every 3 hours (very reliable but not quite 100%)

Mothraki Knight - (Card)
    Storable: Yes
    Info: A loyal companion and ally. Visit them to see what they've found for you!
    Type: Decoration
    Source: Event
    Class: Animals
    Crafted In: Woodland Wagon
    Size: 1x1
    Requirements: 400 Gems // 2 Woodland Armor, 5 Woodland Nectar, 3 Lumin Essence
    Drops: Coins (450), Longsword, Light Armor, Simple Feast, Hearty Feast, Mithril
    Events: War of the Woodlands - March 2018, Summer Sales - August 2019
    Production: 60 minutes // 1 hour
    Production Speed-up: 4 Gems
    Collection: 180 minutes // 3 hours
    Collection Speed-up: 12 Gems
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?103788
    Kingdom Name : Alain-land 🗿
    Storm ID : xiq24