Page 32 of 135 FirstFirst ... 222829303132333435364282132 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Speculate on Upcoming Updates & Goals

recently we only had 2 days break between two 15day goals... so i guess we'll get it this time for bs, and then on thursday we'll get next 15days for bakery, and 5days for resto.

please note this is pure speculation based on half of year events experience only!
    things can change any moment.

Last edited by VanaCatu; 10-30-19 at 03:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jojocl141587 View Post
    We should be getting a new goal on Thursday as that?s when the current one is set to end. The only time we?ve been getting a day off in between is when a 5 day goal ends on a Tuesday, we?ll have Wednesday off and start a new one Thursday and that?s normally in RS
    The current goal ends in 9 hours.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by VanaCatu View Post
    recently we only had 2 days break between two 15day goals... so i guess we'll get it this time for bs, and then on thursday we'll get next 15days for bakery, and 5days for resto.
    Spoiler: show

Thank you for the spoiler, really appreciate the schedule!! Will there be mini goals inbetween of old ovens or goals like for example the candy hatchery oven with added recipes, really like that idea!! Or are they held in reserve for holiday times? In any event adding something to an old oven esp the ones that have only one recipe is graciously accepted!! Have a great spring if it ever comes!! Maybe in your part of the world you already have it, here in Canada it is slow in coming!! May I make a request while I am here is to make July 1st, Canada Day one of the goals of June? I am thinking that you already have lined your your themes, but I can still Hope!! Have a great day!!

Quote Originally Posted by Halilady View Post
    Thank you for the spoiler, really appreciate the schedule!! Will there be mini goals inbetween of old ovens or goals like for example the candy hatchery oven with added recipes, really like that idea!! Or are they held in reserve for holiday times? In any event adding something to an old oven esp the ones that have only one recipe is graciously accepted!! Have a great spring if it ever comes!! Maybe in your part of the world you already have it, here in Canada it is slow in coming!! May I make a request while I am here is to make July 1st, Canada Day one of the goals of June? I am thinking that you already have lined your your themes, but I can still Hope!! Have a great day!!
    i have no idea about themes of coming goals, i'm usual player just like you
    for theme suggestions, you can voice your wishes here: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...me-Suggestions
    the "schedule" under spoiler is pure speculation basing on latest experience of abt half a year events.
    mini goals are green colored there, 15day goals - yellow colored.
    i'm in +/- same latitude, and this year's springtime were coming very hard, actually it's only one week old now after massive snow and frost... so, happy spring to both of us, and let's hope we'll get some wonderful spring goal this week

Rhino Keeper
    i have no idea about themes of coming goals, i'm usual player just like you
    for theme suggestions, you can voice your wishes here: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...me-Suggestions
    the "schedule" under spoiler is pure speculation basing on latest experience of abt half a year events.
    mini goals are green colored there, 15day goals - yellow colored.
    i'm in +/- same latitude, and this year's springtime were coming very hard, actually it's only one week old now after massive snow and frost... so, happy spring to both of us, and let's hope we'll get some wonderful spring goal this week
    THANK YOU so much for the schedule as wel info about the colors of the goals VanaCatu!! ❤️

Quote Originally Posted by isa6jala3 View Post
    THANK YOU so much for the schedule as wel info about the colors of the goals VanaCatu!! ❤️
    yr welcome just don't forget that this is only my observations, not official info. things can change any moment, and we can get any goals tdy or tomorrow.
    ah, anyhow! whenever they come, i'd love to see some more spring items, or even... i love this recent tradition when they take not only standard u.s. holidays for themes, but all over the world regional celebrations. i know some asian countries are right going to celebrate new year when the sun moves from pieces to aries. wd be really nice to see something about it in game

Rhino Keeper
    yr welcome just don't forget that this is only my observations, not official info. things can change any moment, and we can get any goals tdy or tomorrow.
    ah, anyhow! whenever they come, i'd love to see some more spring items, or even... i love this recent tradition when they take not only standard u.s. holidays for themes, but all over the world regional celebrations. i know some asian countries are right going to celebrate new year when the sun moves from pieces to aries. wd be really nice to see something about it in game
    I like it too, all over the world celebrations! Glad it s Not only standard U.S especially since this game is played all over the world!
    I live in Europe, but through BS i have neighbors from all over, i do love that !
    We'll see when a new goal pop s up... Before it was always just after 20.00 P.M but last few times it was almost midnight over here... Don t know why they changed... But hey a few hours don't matter that much, at least not on the 14 day goals ��

Executive Chef
    Have the 5 day goals stopped?

Quote Originally Posted by LalaSmooth View Post
    Have the 5 day goals stopped?
    It's should be a 15 day goal coming next as we got the 5 days Easter before the current one
    Bring back that Truffle Chair cuz I wanna eat it

Would love to see full collection of starry and floral theme goals re-release in BS
    eg : Virgo Mango Smoothie , Scorpio Crossio oh ya ! And Alice in Wonderland Version 2 teehee

LV90 above 4 Star active player are welcome to add me BS & RS

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kieranyeow View Post
    It's should be a 15 day goal coming next as we got the 5 days Easter before the current one
    We just had a 15 day goal though