Page 95 of 95 FirstFirst ... 45859192939495

Thread: New Tournament - Barbarian Dragon - 11-11-2014 (IOS only)

The Honorable Panda
    This has been the hardest one yet. I may have to use the ultimate a couple of times in a battle, but I had to use it numerous times this time, and I was in the game every hour, except when sleeping.

Me no likely this battle at all!!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Banned
    Good point! Kooky we have not had a sale on gold producing dragons and I don't know how long. It is either time for a new dragon or one of the existing ones should go on sell for 400 gold.

Quote Originally Posted by Lipand5kids View Post
    I'm so PO I was so close and for some reason it would not acknowledge me buying some gold so I lost the dragon. I was on the last round just needed 4 more gold and never went through. So I too never will get it and was SO close yet again. Ugh to lose Lightspeed and now Barbarian, come on! Oh well I have work in less then 5 hrs. Night all and congrats on the winners and hugs to us that came so close but still lost.
    Oh, Lip! I'm so sad to hear this happened! Did you try emailing support to see if they'd help? (Might be worth a shot?) You were so helpful during the tourney, & cheering for everyone else...makes me feel sick to my stomach that you got ripped off like this!

Fingers crossed you end up with that egg somehow. If not, please settle for a big hug from me, lol! (Not quite the same, eh?)

Executive Chef
    Ooohh I would love to have a gold-giving dragon too! I wonder if there's gonna be a sale on BFS? The gold they give... is it included in the 20 gold per day limit?

Quote Originally Posted by freesiawoods View Post
    Oh no! Just 4 gold short is a pity. Next time do shout for help and some of us could have spare gold to send you.

I used one ultimate on two accounts but managed to get the dragon, hope it proves its worth after all that.
    I'm sorry I should have but wasn't sure anyone was up or around last night. But Ty for the tip I may use it one day and you as well if you need gold I will send you some too.
    Quote Originally Posted by azucita View Post
    Morning everyone..... Congrats to all who got the egg. This was quite hard for me, i had multiple dragons thst had to battle endlessly, i virtually played every hour the entire weekend, hubby was not amused .

Lip, sorry about that if the system failed maybe contact support?

Good luck everyone with getting crests. Battles sure arent easy anymore
    Yes I emailed them last night and hope to hear back soon. Ty

Quote Originally Posted by Phaedrakiki View Post
    Oh, Lip! I'm so sad to hear this happened! Did you try emailing support to see if they'd help? (Might be worth a shot?) You were so helpful during the tourney, & cheering for everyone else...makes me feel sick to my stomach that you got ripped off like this!

Fingers crossed you end up with that egg somehow. If not, please settle for a big hug from me, lol! (Not quite the same, eh?)
    I emailed them last night and hope to get a reponse soon. Ty for the hug and yes it makes me feel better knowing you all care. I was just so mad but I understand it's just a game, but to be so close and watch it just slip through your fingers. Again Ty for for cheering me up. I still love this forum group.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    This has been the hardest one yet. I may have to use the ultimate a couple of times in a battle, but I had to use it numerous times this time, and I was in the game every hour, except when sleeping.

Me no likely this battle at all!!
    Rarely do i agree as much with a moderator as i do just now - this tournament ended up really nasty! I did lose like 36 hours of tourney time due to partying but i figured it wasn't a problem since the last couple tournaments has been strangely smooth and enjoyable events, without use of Ultimates and with minor speeding up only - but that positive attitude was erased quickly when i got back home and into DS! Instantly i started getting stuck, on every opponent left - spent more gold on speeding up, got stuck, used Ultimate, sped up some more, used Ultimate, sped up a lil bit more, used another Ultimate......

I managed to get the Barbarian dragon in the end - not quite sure why i fought hard and spent lotsa gold to get a 18th Champion, one that prolly won't get leveled up like most of its kin, but....stubborness gets me every time lol!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MakJulos View Post
    Rarely do i agree as much with a moderator as i do just now - this tournament ended up really nasty! I did lose like 36 hours of tourney time due to partying but i figured it wasn't a problem since the last couple tournaments has been strangely smooth and enjoyable events, without use of Ultimates and with minor speeding up only - but that positive attitude was erased quickly when i got back home and into DS! Instantly i started getting stuck, on every opponent left - spent more gold on speeding up, got stuck, used Ultimate, sped up some more, used Ultimate, sped up a lil bit more, used another Ultimate......

I managed to get the Barbarian dragon in the end - not quite sure why i fought hard and spent lotsa gold to get a 18th Champion, one that prolly won't get leveled up like most of its kin, but....stubborness gets me every time lol!
    Lol. You and me both!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Phaedrakiki View Post

Btw I accidentally used my husbands email but he showed me what they said, try turning the device off, powering down or uninstall and then reinstall the game. Hence I already did all that and still didn't work. I don't think they are going to be nice at all and just say oh well. They did it before so no shocker there.

Page 95 of 95 FirstFirst ... 45859192939495