Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: No Valentines For Kindle Users

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetstuff525 View Post
    MHz thanks for posting and not giving a cant speculate answer..... I'm not kindle but some of my neighbors are so I feel for them.

I hope you are able to make content available to kindle... I hope they would to and wouldn't mind not having a seperate app or goals they atleast want the decor and recipes.

FYI I luv your work for castle story
    Thanks for the support sweetstuff! Your id suits you.

Farm Supplier
    Where are we on this?

Quote Originally Posted by LindaBLB View Post
    Where are we on this?
    Waiting to hear something story of my life always waiting for something lol

Rhino Keeper
    It's been nearly 2 weeks now and still nothing. Sorry in advance if my attitude is bad, but between this and the lack of update in Bakery, these games really blow right now. I swore off buying gems after the lack of Christmas. Will play for free until I feel that team lava has got their act together. I guess at least I can say I'm getting my moneys worth.

Grand Emperor
    Looks like TL has moved on from Valentines Day and is now releasing Mardi Gras stuff. Hope they didn't forget about Kindle for
    Valentine'sday.

Totally agree!

Quote Originally Posted by pattypopo View Post
    It's been nearly 2 weeks now and still nothing. Sorry in advance if my attitude is bad, but between this and the lack of update in Bakery, these games really blow right now. I swore off buying gems after the lack of Christmas. Will play for free until I feel that team lava has got their act together. I guess at least I can say I'm getting my moneys worth.
    True i am now sending valentines parts in bakery also meanwhile all i get are parts i can do nothing with. No more gem buying for me either. Once i get to level 99 i will quit both games BS & RS will be nothing else to do as i will have cooked all the food also. Already there in bakery. Level 65 in RS

Designer of Worlds
    I should hopefully have some details for you guys this week. I've been pinging the necessary people daily but don't have an update yet. When I know you'll all know

Hey!! thats me!! i dont have the goals either!!!! im a kindle user its not fair

is there nothing we kindle users can do.. already tried messaging them about it .. rip off big time...

Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast