Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I can't access to my farm

New Resident
    Yes It wont load for me either

New Resident
    Same here. Unable to login for 2 days. Weird enough, the game keeps loading for 12-15 secs approx until connection error. The normal internet connection error should appear almost immediatly.

Screenshot_2022-02-16-17-03-51.jpg
    Last edited by speedcrop; 02-17-22 at 06:48 AM.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by speedcrop View Post
    Same here. Unable to login for 2 days. Weird enough, the game keeps loading for 12-15 secs approx until connection error. The normal internet connection error should appear almost immediatly.

Screenshot_2022-02-16-17-03-51.jpg
    Your OS is old. Did you update your device recently with a ~security patch or anything?

We aren't the only developer experiencing this, so it's definitely Android but I'm not sure exactly what they did...

New Resident
    Im running Android 6.0. The phone has not been updated, I have disabled all updates. Last security patch was 1 feb 2018.

Farm Supplier
    I also haven't been able to load my farm in a few days. Also on Android. My tablet updated overnight and since then I get the same message of no internet connection.

Does anyone receive error messages other than internet connection?

Quote Originally Posted by misteedance View Post
    I also haven't been able to load my farm in a few days. Also on Android. My tablet updated overnight and since then I get the same message of no internet connection.
    This is the most common thread of reports we're seeing and that we're seeing for other developers of apps. That there was an update that suddenly impacted some apps. I'm still digging trying to find what exactly the change was in the Android update that might have caused this.

New Resident
    it seems to be the same thing for all players having issues

Yes stopped working for me too!

This issue should now be resolved. Please let me know if you're still experiencing an issue getting into your game. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience while our team investigated this. Thank you for your reports and the information that you shared.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12