Page 50 of 65 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460 ... LastLast

Thread: Underworld Dragon Tournament (IOS)

Host(ess)
    Don't forget but i am a level 124......... Please ask before assuming..... Mine round 6 was vs a pinata dragon lvl 6. I was on my third time vs that little LV 6 pinata of death dragon. I didn't know a paper dragon could be so tough..... Tried epic Mercury, Anubis, and water. All in defeat, finally I just gold brained that little booger!

TL does this on purpose. If your saying you dont use gold/ ultimate. You are awesome! Do you use gold googly?

Quote Originally Posted by Zummat View Post
    This tournament, except for using Ninja in the second round, I used the helpful guide and tried to use only dragons that fit the particular battle. That's about the only "logic" that I use. Do I have a lot of losses, yes. But I don't care about that. This was my third full tournament. In the first tournament I entered I did use gold to win one round. The last two tournaments I won with without using gold to win a battle. I had fewer losses this tournament than the last. Is it because I'm using more "logic" to pick the dragons or just dumb luck? I don't know. What I do know is that I enjoy it and as long I do i will continue to participate.

In the last two tournaments I only used gold to speed up some rounds. That was my choice, it wasn't really necessary since we have 5 days to complete the tournament.

Congratulations to those who completed the tournament and continued good luck to those still in the fight.
    I think it's all about luck and percentages. Each time you fight a dragon that you have a 15 percent change to beat, your odds to beat him the second or third or fourth or 20th time don't increase. Each time you fight, you have a 15 percent chance to win, and that's it. I know there will be people that will argue no, the more you fight the better your chances are, but it's not true. It reminds me of the roulette wheel in Vegas where they put all the numbers on the screen so that you can see which numbers the ball has recently landed on. It doesn't matter which number has recently come up. If the ball just landed on 23, it has the exact same chance to land on 23 again the next time the wheel spins.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ciarjen View Post
    15 battles lost to Clown and I still can't beat it
    I used Avatar 5. Morning Glory failed.
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Quote Originally Posted by Robert832 View Post
    Don't forget but i am a level 124......... Please ask before assuming..... Mine round 6 was vs a pinata dragon lvl 6. I was on my third time vs that little LV 6 pinata of death dragon. I didn't know a paper dragon could be so tough..... Tried epic Mercury, Anubis, and water. All in defeat, finally I just gold brained that little booger!

TL does this on purpose. If your saying you dont use gold/ ultimate. You are awesome! Do you use gold googly?
    You fight pinata in round 9! But I guess that's a 6, just upside down. Diamond dragons aren't the best against pinata, champions are better. I know it may seem like they do it on purpose, but if you lose 3 in a row, could just be bad luck too.

I try not to use gold of course. I think we all try not to. I do try to save my gold until the end though. Currently I'm fighting the unicorn dragon and I've fought him at least 12 times and yea it feels like the game is out to get me. Maybe it is.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by GooglyMoogly22 View Post
    I think it's all about luck and percentages. Each time you fight a dragon that you have a 15 percent change to beat, your odds to beat him the second or third or fourth or 20th time don't increase. Each time you fight, you have a 15 percent chance to win, and that's it. I know there will be people that will argue no, the more you fight the better your chances are, but it's not true. It reminds me of the roulette wheel in Vegas where they put all the numbers on the screen so that you can see which numbers the ball has recently landed on. It doesn't matter which number has recently come up. If the ball just landed on 23, it has the exact same chance to land on 23 again the next time the wheel spins.
    Just want to say thank you for understanding independent trials. When I was a croupier, it seemed no one understood!! "Dice don't have memory," I'd say.

I'm still fighting infinity. Will post battles if/when I beat it.
    Back after ~2 years off from games.

CS: Level 50. FFS: Level 136, with room to grow. Not playing DS anymore.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by GooglyMoogly22 View Post
    This is too funny. That's exactly what I've thought about the breeding. You pick your two dragons and TL is in the background spinning the wheel. Where it stops, nobody knows...

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you for eveyones suggestions for beating Celestial, finally gotten him with Spring, second try with that specific dragon. Lost loads of babies. On to Anubis!

Just beat round 30 with Lantern! Thanks everyone for sharing your info...couldn't have done it without you all.

Rhino Keeper
    RD:1 : Crownprince 1 Water 10 Bm++
    RD:2 : Onyx 1 Night 10 Bm++
    RD:3 : Melody 1 Aether 10 b
    RD:4 : Firemane 2 lightning 9 bm++
    RD:5 : Spirit 2 aether 10 M+++
    RD:6 : Lily 3 Aether 10 Mb++
    RD:7 : Daisy 4 Ruby 10 M+++
    RD:8 : Lunar horse 5 Mist 10 Bmb
    RD:9 : Pinata 6 Scorpion 10 Bm++
    RD:10: Element 7 Clown 10 B++m
    RD:11: Justice 8 Clown B++m
    RD:12: May 9 Emerald knight Bmb
    RD:13: Wraith 10 Aether 10 M++b
    RD:14: Viking 10 Lightning B+++
    RD:15: Raven 11 Forest B+++ ( 5 Gold )
    RD:16: Cerberus 10 Blackknight 10 Bm++
    RD:17: Skeleton 12 Aether 10 Mb++
    RD:18: Pansy 12 Lotus 10 Bmb
    Rd:19: Black rose 12 Love 10 Bmb
    RD:20: Emerald Knight Lotus 10 Mmm16 ( 5 Gold )
    RD:21: Angel 12 Aether 10 Bm++
    RD:22: Unicorn 14 Lotus 10 Bm++
    Rd:23: Hibiscus 16 Emerald Knight 3 Bm++
    RD:24: Infinity 16 Life 3 Bbm
    RD:25: Immortal 20 Diamond Bbm ( 5 Gold )
    RD:26: Clown 18 Amazon 10 Bmb
    RD:27: Celestial 18 Rainbow 10 Bb++
    RD:28: Anubis 20 Quetzel 19 Mb++
    RD:29: Dark angel 20 Diamond 10 Bb++

Fashion Designer
    Wow, I'm floored! Only 3 battles v. Infinity!!

R 24 Infinity 16 > Viking 3 BMB
    R 24 Infinity 16 > Scarecrow 9 BMB

R 24 Infinity 16 < Pyramid 9 B++B

Hooray! I know I've got some tough competition still, but the diamonds are really my weak point and I've got a bit of gold saved up.
    Back after ~2 years off from games.

CS: Level 50. FFS: Level 136, with room to grow. Not playing DS anymore.