Page 17 of 83 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920212767 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/3: Gnome for the Holidays | event information on page 1

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I'll Check in another hour at changeover as more players will be up to this goal (and me). Maybe it's a dry spell? Anyone else experience this??
    Thanks

Those striking gnomes are the cutest!! 😍😍😍

I don?t understand what to do I?m for the day three task 1 (visit 15 communities)
    I?m visiting community and neighbors but the count is not moving from 0/15.. what do I do??

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by potatoKida View Post
    I don?t understand what to do I?m for the day three task 1 (visit 15 communities)
    I?m visiting community and neighbors but the count is not moving from 0/15.. what do I do??
    Hi, From the main menu, ( lower left hand corner ) tap it. Next tap social and then community. Neighbors do not count, only community members. It takes a bit of time , because the game is slow to load up the neighbors. Force close your game a couple of times after you have visited if the counter doesn't move. Hope this helps.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by annespeefrickus View Post
    Those striking gnomes are the cutest!! ������
    They are !!!!

The game refreshed and counted them at kast

Fashion Designer
    Woops, I sent out a Desert Sands Adventure earlier so will be delayed starting 3-3 once I get there. 😂
    (I don't want to cancel it out or gem speed yet)

Hopefully cntrygirl1970's issue will be solved by a hard reset. 👀

I'm getting about 1 Striking Gnome per 8 farmhouses

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by stormaurora42 View Post
    Woops, I sent out a Desert Sands Adventure earlier so will be delayed starting 3-3 once I get there. 😂
    (I don't want to cancel it out or gem speed yet)
    I also sent out an adventure earlier because I missed the post saying that Feed the Striking Workers was an adventure. At least it's only a 2 hour one so I should still finish Day 3 on time.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by LawyerLynn View Post
    I did the same thing. I missed the post saying that it was an adventure.
    Aw! I was fully aware we had one coming but sending one out seemed like a good idea at 5am. (Edit: Oh no wonder, it was actually 3am 🤣 ) 😂 We'll get there! ❤️

Edit: Saw your note, yes that's only 6 hours' worth of Adventures for HL or 4 hours' worth for LL. 😊
    Plus the Poinsettia and upgrades (Personally might finish just after Chapter 4 is released but alright).

We'll be fine! ❤️
    Last edited by stormaurora42; 12-05-20 at 02:44 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    If chapter 9 needs 20 gifts from neighbors and I can't get it in one day, doesn't it mean I won't be able to finish this in the 10 days timeline?